🏹Epilogue🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Months has it been since they were officially back in a relationship and despite individual's hectic schedules with work and school, they often text and free up their time for at least a meal.

It was finally one of the days where they could spend the entire day together and started off their day with a morning hiking adventure.

"This feels like training back in police academy." Yiseul muttered under her breath.

Hyunjun softly ruffled her hair while chuckling. "You were the one who suggested this."

A heavy sigh then escaped from her lips. "But for the scenery." She pointed at the landscape in front of them.

They finally reached the top and hydrated themselves as they watched the beautiful view.

"Can we survive tonight?" Hyunjun randomly asked.

Yiseul scrunched her nose as she pondered about their night activity. "I doubt Jo would want some super active date unless Juyeon wants it."

"Probably just strolling around or hog at a cafe right?" Hyunjun asked back for assurance.

"Hopefully?" She ended with soft chuckles. "Let's take pictures!"

Smiling from ear to ear, the couple took dozens of pictures with the beautiful landscape at the back. Before the crowd took over, the couple headed down and slowly walked back to Yiseul's apartment where they first met up earlier in the morning.

"Did you bring your own facial wash?" She asked just when they boarded the elevator of her apartment with her eyes on his sling bag.

"You told me to use your brother's one." He recalled.

She paused for a moment in a slight hesitation. "But, I mean that's for body soap and shampoo. Who knows if you have sensitive skin for facial products..."

He stifled a laugh. "It's okay, but are you sure nobody's at home?"

Though they met at her apartment earlier in the morning, he didn't come up as they went straight to the hiking.

Before she could answer, the door opened revealing Yeosang which almost made Hyunjun jump on the spot.

"Oh, hey there." Yeosang greeted behind his mask.

"Did you leave your things behind?" Yiseul questioned as she led the way out of the elevator followed suit by Hyunjun who was trying to regain his composure from the shock.

Yeosang nodded then shifted his eyes to Hyunjun. "Take care of my noona."

Hyunjun nodded. "I will."

"Thanks." Yeosang tapped Hyunjun's arm then bid a small wave to Yiseul before taking the elevator down.

Once the door closed, Hyunjun heaved a huge sigh.

Yiseul suppressed her laughter as she started walking to her house with Hyunjun staggering at the back. "You guys need to go on a date and become besties."

Hyunjun gawked at her statement. "Please, he's so scary and what, besties??"

"Nahhh, he's adorable and so are you." Yiseul convinced as she keyed in the passcode.

They then stepped into the empty house and took a short break after refreshing themselves.

"Lunch in or out?" Yiseul asked as she walked to the kitchen.

"Out please, I don't wanna stay here any longer. What if Yeosang hyung popped out of nowhere again, or even your parents?" Hyunjun lowkey rapped in the living room, afraid of any sudden appearance.