🏹01🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Where's that penknife slasher?" Yiseul questioned as she briskly walked into her office.

"I'll bring you there but we have a problem." Another detective answered as he passed the culprit's documents to Yiseul, matching his walking pace with her.

Yiseul flipped through as she scanned the details. "What is?"

"There's no evidence pin pointing to him other than the victim."

Yiseul sighed.

Months have passed since the start of the penknife slasher case but they have yet to catch the culprit. Yiseul, also known as Detective Kang, had been working hard in collecting evidence yet all she got was nothing in return.

Now that they caught the culprit thanks to the victim, all need to be done is to find sufficient evidence and lock him up before it's too late.

Yiseul eyed the culprit suspiciously with her arms folded. I'll make sure to lock you up within 24 hours.

Lack of evidence will result in releasing the culprit which she did not want that to happen. Even if the culprit is an innocent one, she still needs evidence to at least clear her suspicions.

"Is the victim here?" Yiseul questioned.

"Yes."

Yiseul nodded and calmly walked to her office to meet the victim. She placed the file of culprit's information on her desk before taking a seat. She scrutinized the victim's face and arms full of cuts.

"Have you gotten the treatment?" Yiseul questioned with her knitted eyebrows, concerned of the victim's injuries.

"Yes." Victim answered with her fingers fidgeting.

Sensible Yiseul caught it and grabbed a bottle of plain water from another desk. She opened the lid and passed to the victim. "I'm sorry that you have to encounter such incident. We will try our best to help you so I hope you can cooperate with us, okay?"

Victim nodded and calmed down after having sips of water.

"So to summarise, you were attacked when you were on the way back home and you recognized him who lived above you. Correct?" Yiseul started off.

Victim nodded once again.

"The penknife he used was neon green but you did not see whether he threw it away or hid it somewhere?" Yiseul continued as she was typing on her desktop while questioning the victim.

"There's a witness but I'm not sure whether he saw the penknife."

"Witness?"

"He's about 1.8m tall, lean muscle and has that chic aura." Victim explained.

"Oo-kay." Yiseul dragged her word as she typed the descriptions. "Anything else you have to contribute?"

Victim shook her head.

"Alright, rest assured we will assign officers to guard you for the next 48 hours if he is released. Either way, get someone to accompany you wherever you go." Yiseul advised since the culprit's main target is an individual who walks home alone late at night.

After seeing the victim off, Yiseul grabbed her jacket and headed out to the location where the incident took place. Break does not exist in her dictionary when culprits are just right in front of her eyes.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"I'm home~" Hyunjun sleepily said as he came back from campus.