🏹21🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After a long night celebrating Joey's birthday, her parents left and the rest started cleaning up the place. In the midst of chaos, Hyunjun managed to pull Yiseul away to his room.

He closed the door behind and handed her a warm chocolate then led her to the small balcony in his room. In peaceful ambience, they watched the sky getting darker with warm drinks in their hands.

"I'm sorry." Yiseul started off by breaking the silence.

Hyunjun hummed, questioning her apology. He faced her and she was seen looking down at her cup.

"For speaking ill towards you when I could have used better words." She completed her sentence.

He quickly denied her apology. "I deserve it all for treating you so badly in the past and it's only right for you to cuss me out. Please don't apologize, you did nothing wrong."

"But still-"

Hyunjun took away her cup and placed both his and her cups on the side table. He then gently grabbed her hands and slowly brought it closer to his chest, finally meeting her eyes. "Yes, your choice of words were mean but my actions were far worse. So please, don't be sorry hmm?"

With her lips pressed firmly, she eventually nodded her head.

Hyunjun licked his lips before continuing. "I like you, I really like you alot. I know I've said it dozens of times. But, I'm terribly sorry for hurting you. I'm really sorry for realizing too late as well. I've been deeply reflecting on myself and I'm very sure that my feelings never fade. Will you accept me as your boyfriend? Or, I can wait when you're ready. I will wait."

Before Hyunjun could say even more, Yiseul slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

"Is this... a yes?" Hyunjun asked, flustered at her sudden action with his hands awkwardly in the air.

Yiseul hummed with a nod and Hyunjun could not be happier. He finally returned the hug and snuggled closer to her neck. "Thank you."

"Remember the wish you were supposed to grant?" Yiseul asked, still in his embrace.

He hummed and waited for her to continue.

"No more empty words please, that's all I'm asking for."

"Your wish is my command." Hyunjun answered as he pulled back and gently planted a kiss on her forehead.

Yiseul suddenly felt water dropped and quickly pulled apart. "No way, you're crying...?"

Hyunjun sniffed with his pouty lips as tears rolled down his cheeks. Embarrassed to show his soft puppy side, he slid his arms around her waist and hid his face at the crook of her neck.

Yiseul was so astounded that she silently stroked his back in comforting his tears of joy. The battle is over and better days are coming for us.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Noona, I'm so sorry that I couldn't bring Juyeon to the party." Eric apologized with his sad pout.

Joey chuckled instead. "He's in the jungle for 10 days with no reception." She said as she walked over to the other side of the living room and plopped on the sofa.

"So that was why none of us could reach him..." Eric said with his mouth still hanging open.

Joey nodded to her little brother's statement. "He wished me before he went in, don't you worry brotha."