🏹20🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Just hold mine if your hand is too cold." Hyunjun uttered in his lowest voice.

"No thanks." Yiseul coldly rejected his offer while crossing her arms, eyes fixed on the big screen in the cinema.

Witnessing her reaction made Hyunjun softly chuckled. He too returned back his eyes to the screen and throughout the movie, he was actually behaving very well without any sneaky movements to the girl he likes.

"The male lead is seriously a good actor." Yiseul commented to herself once the movie ended.

Hyunjun faced the latter with his tilted head. "Not because he's handsome and you're swooned by his visual?" He lifted his eyebrow in questioning her comment.

Yiseul heavily breathed out, almost done with him and his probably jealousy over visual. "Didn't his acting move you to tears? Yet you didn't want to admit how good he is." She clicked her tongue after she had pointed out what she had caught him earlier.

Hyunjun started coughing as he choked on his saliva. "H-hey!"

Yiseul bit her lower lips in suppressing her laughter as she got up from the seat to join the bigger crowd in exiting the cinema. Hyunjun followed suit and stayed close to her so that he would not lose her in the crowd.

"Ah, I'm having dinner with my family so I'm going first." Yiseul said as they walked side by side.

"I'll send you back." Hyunjun offered but Yiseul shook her head instead.

"We're eating out."

"Then I'll send you there." Hyunjun fimly said.

Yiseul pursed her lips as a moment of silence took over. "Fine."

Hyunjun silently cheered before moving on to the next important topic. "You're coming to Jo noona's birthday celebration next week right?"

Yiseul hummed with a nod. "Of course, I've already taken a leave. Hopefully no urgent case on that day." She ended with a shrug. "Anyways, I just have to keep her out during the day right?"

"Yeah, we will prepare everything else in the house." Hyunjun answered then grabbed her wrist, pulling her back from walking further. "My bike is parked on that side." He pointed to the left.

"Isn't it that side?" Yiseul pointed to the front, unaware of him still holding on to her wrist.

Hyunjun shook his head before chinning to the left. "Trust me, it's there."

Yiseul wanted to scratch the tip of her nose when she finally took notice of Hyunjun holding on to her wrist. Since when? She faked a cough then nodded her head while awkwardly pointing at the left with her free hand.

Hyunjun showed his small smile then let go of her wrist and started taking the lead to the parking lot where his bike was parked at.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

The journey was not that long and Hyunjun parked by the side of the road near the pavement to the restaurant where Yiseul would be dining at.

She returned the helmet back to its owner after getting off his huge bike. "Thank you."

"Most welcome." He said then pointed at her hair. "You might want to fix your hair."

Yiseul scooted closer and looked at the small mirror at the handlebar to fix her hair. "This is why I don't really like taking bikes..." She complained under her breath.