🏹16🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

So this is how it feels like to be a university student? Yiseul scrunched her nose as she was trying to adapt to the place for her undercover mission. (Chapter 10)

In a more youthful outfit and equipped with a tote bag and laptop in her hand, she crashed into a couple of lecture halls with hundreds of students to study the area and cctvs. The university is too big for her to visit every faculty building and so she prioritised the victims' faculties and the last place they saw their lost items.

This gonna take up the whole day though, ugh Detective Choi... How can I investigate this within half a day??? She mentally sighed as she remained being alert to her surroundings.

Students were taking note of the lecture while she took note of the possible scenarios in avoiding the cctv since the culprit was too smart to be not caught by it. After enough studying of an area, she moved on to another place instead of hogging around at one place and continued for the rest of the day.

Could this be done by a student or an employee? What are the chances of this culprit's identity in going around the schools of engineering and business? She pondered to herself as she continuously tapped her pen on her notebook with her eyes on the school map shown on her laptop screen.

She then squinted her eyes with her lips pressed firmly. Could there be a hidden path between these two schools? She clicked her tongue as she could not figure the mystery. Alright let's walk one more round since I could have missed things out.

She wrapped her things and left the library where she was trying to conclude her mission.

As she calmly loitered around the schools where most victims attended, her ears suddenly perked up towards a faint voice as if it was calling her.

"Noona!" She heard it clearly this time round and her eyes wandered in search of the familiar voice.

"Oh Sunwoo, you study in this school?" She asked when she saw him waving his long arm above his head.

He grinned as he pointed back with his thumb. "Yeah, with Hyunjunie."

"Ah..." She looked behind and Hyunjun was seen walking down the stairs with ladies flocking around him. As expected, he's that famous anyways.

Speaking of which, she has not seen him for the past few weeks which was supposed to be a good thing yet she felt weird.

She returned her gaze back to Sunwoo before locking her gaze with her ex.

"What are you doing here?" Sunwoo questioned.

"There's a case here recently." She answered.

"Ahhh the pickpocket?"

She hummed. "Do you know anything about it?"

He shook his head. "Thank god, I have not lost anything yet but Hyunjun did."

As if he was summoned, Hyunjun popped right beside his friend which he then finally noticed her presence.

"Tell her what you lost." Sunwoo patted Hyunjun's chest with the back of his hand.

Hyunjun looked at his friend before looking back at his ex. "Phone and wallet." He answered with an unreadable face.

Could that be why I have not been getting texts from him? Wait, that doesn't even matter. What was I even thinking?? "Did you even make a report?" Frowning, she asked as she did not recall seeing his name in the victim's list.