Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I woke up with the feeling of warmth next to me. Hm. I don’t remember having a heated pillow...

I squinted open one of my eyes and found Zayn laying next to me fast asleep. I could get used to waking up next to a sex god.

I observed his facial features. He’s literally perfect. I now feel 10x more insecure than i was before.. Why does my boyfriend have to be so flawless? Uggghhhh.

I looked over to the clock on the bedside table and found that it was only 7am. *insert death*

I laid on my side just observing how peaceful Zayn looks when he’s sleeping. Yeah, it’s creepy but honestly he is so stunning! The way his lips part slightly when he’s sleeping, the light- almost unnoticeable snores that escape his lips, the way his hair is natural, not in it's usual quiff falling over his forehead- he’s just so freaking perfect!

“You know watching people while they sleep is creepy right?” He mumbled with his eyes still closed almost giving me a damn heart attack!

I laid on my back clutching my chest trying to get back my regular heartbeat.

“You’re a seed you know that.”

Yeah, yeah, i love you too.” He said leaving butterflies fluttering around my stomach, i sighed and got up out of the bed and stretched.

“Don’t leave me!” He whined now with his eyes open.

“What a shame.” I smirked. “Just go back to sleep.”

“I can’t until i get my morning kiss!” He said with an even bigger smirk on his face. Ugh. I walked over and pecked him on the lips quickly. “Not good enough.” He said with mischief twinkling in his eyes.

I leaned down closer to him and lingered my lips over his then slowly pushed my lips to his. It was just a sweet simple kiss. I pulled away slowly and found him with a huge smile on his face.

“Better?” I asked standing up straight.

Much better.”

“Good. Go back to sleep.” I said softly.

“You don’t have to tell me twice!” He said pulling the covers over his head. Cutie.

Ugh. I feel dirty. I need to shower. But i have no clothes.. Meh. I’ll just steal some of Louis’.

I walked over to his set of drawers and grabbed out a pair of grey sweats and a plain white shirt. I snuck back out of the room and went over to the bathroom and walked in, shutting and locking the door behind me. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower. I did my usual business then decided to sing for a bit and the first song that came to my head just so happened to be bleeding love by Leona Lewis.

(Press play on the video on the side if you wish)

"Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen"

"But something happened for the very first time with you
My heart melted to the ground, found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy"

"But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I-"

"Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open"

"Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling"

"But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe"

"But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I-"

"Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open"

"And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see"

"I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooohhh"

"Oh you cut me open and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooh"

"Oh I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
Oh you cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love."

I finished up in the shower and got out putting on Louis’ clothes and shoved my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked out of the bathroom finding Zayn not in bed anymore. He’s probably with the boys in the lounge room.

I walked out of the room towards the kitchen, feeling almost starved to death! I overheard faint talking then a few bye’s then hushed talking. I walked into the kitchen to find all the boys standing- well huddling around the kitchen bench having what looks like some sort of secret discussion...

Ahem.” I fake coughed while they all spun and looked at me with shocked expressions. “Having a lovely talk are we?” I said sarcastically while they just stayed in their same positions.

“Should we tell her lads?” Niall asked.

“Well you see love-“ Liam started while i just stared at him waiting for him to continue.

“To cut things short- we recorded you singing, sent it to uncle Simon and now he wants to meet up with you!” Louis blurted out.

Wut.

I hated this chapter sooooooo freaking much! -.- so bad. But anyways i apologize for such a shit chapter & comment, vote ect! :D xo