Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

“To cut things short- we recorded you singing, sent it to Uncle Simon and now he wants to meet up with you!”

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

“YOU DID WHAT?!” I yelled at Louis.

“That awkward moment when i expected her to be happy...” I heard Louis say quietly to Harry obviously not meaning for me to hear.

“How about that awkward moment when you shut the fuck up!”

“Sheesh. Calm down twin.” He retorted which caused me to send the biggest glare possible in his direction. Oh if looks could kill, he would be a dead man.

“Calm down love, i don’t see what the problem is. You should be happy!” Liam said with his usual sweet self which seemed to calm me down a bit. Ugh.

“The problem is that i don’t want to­ meet up with Simon!” I hissed.

“Why not?” Niall pouted.

“Because.”

“Because why?”

“Because.”

“Please?” Niall begged.

“No.”

“Pleaseeeeee?” Harry now begged.

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?” Liam now joined him.

“Pweeeasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?” Louis said over dramatically as usual.

“NO! I’m not meeting with Uncle Simon so shut up and get over it!” I snapped storming off upstairs.

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

“NO! I’m not meeting with Uncle Simon so shut up and get over it!” Louise snapped storming off upstairs. Isn't my girlfriend just such a happy chap?

We soon after heard a door slam. Shit.. I didn’t expect a reaction like that.. I thought she’d be happy but i may remember her saying how she doesn’t like singing in front of people but we still continued to send the videos to Simon. UGH. Why are we so stupid?!

Maybe i should go talk to her, seeing as we’re a couple now or a “secret” couple now...

“I’ll go talk to her.” I said excusing myself from the boys who were deep in discussion about something.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

WHY?!

Why must the boys interfere with my life?!

Maybe i was happy just simply being kidnapped or just staying with the boys without people knowing about my singing. And even worse- that someone who found out just so happens to be pretty huge in the music business. Fuck my actual life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard light knocking at the door.

“No one’s in here. Go away.” I groaned. But my answer obviously didn’t work because the door opened and Zayn walked in, shutting it behind him. He walked quietly over to the bed and sat down next me just staring at me.