Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

So Louise and Niall pretty much ordered everything that was on the menu and her and Niall have both already finished eating.. I still don’t know why she’s ignoring me! But it’s bloody pissing me off for the fact that she’s communicating with all of the boys except me! That’s it, i’m gonna take her into Harry’s room and talk to her.

I walked over to where her and Niall were talking about something and just simply picked her up bridal stride carrying her to Harry’s room. I placed her on his bed then shut the door and locked it. I turned around only to find her sitting on the bed raising an eyebrow at me.

“You know i was talking to Niall right?” She said obviously.

No, really?” I replied sarcastically. “We need to talk.” I said seriously.

“Why?” She questioned.

“Well we could start with that fact that you’ve been ignoring me ever since i got here?”

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Well we could start with that fact that you’ve been ignoring me ever since i got here?

“What... I haven’t been ignoring you?” I said trying to sound convincing even though i was completely lying.

“Yes. You have. I know your lying so you might as well tell me the truth. It will save you time.” He said leaning against the wall smugly.

“Can i do something first then?” I questioned walking over to him.

“Uh sure?” He questioned confused and without any hesitation i pushed my lips onto his.

So this chapter was absolute shit. I hated it so much it’s not even funny. It was the shortest & shitiest chapter i have EVER written in my life! I feel like i've let you lovelies down so much! -.- but thankyou all for reading & comment, vote ect. :) xo