Chapter 32.

Chapter 32.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

So the week of being busy has been done and dusted, i’ve visited Justin’s hometown and met his family, they were all so nice and welcoming of me as well. And now, i’ve just arrived at the apartment. The flight was long but it was fun, except the plane ride back was boring because i was alone.. I didn’t have Justin there to throw peanuts at me or tell me idiotic jokes that made no sense. But eh, as of now i’m preparing myself for the boys to attack me in hugs as soon as i walk in the door. I actually haven’t seen them in like 3 days. Hm..

But overall this week has been great! Had a lot of fun and grew extremely close with Justin, i met Big Sean and Carly Rae Jepson, got a custom made microphone and just had fun! Justin and i also got into a huge prank war. I lost..

I unlocked the door and walked on in, to a house of complete darkness.. I shut the door behind me and turned on the main light for where i was standing, the rest of the house still in darkness. Well our apartment seems to be clean, that’s a first.. With the way Louis lives i’m surprised it doesn’t look like a bomb hit it.

Where is everyone..

Did you hear that?!” I heard a faint voice whom i just recognized as Louis.

No Lou, someone just entered our silent apartment and brightened the darkness of this place and i didn’t notice anything!” I heard Harry’s voice hiss back with sarcasm. What on earth are these boys doing. And where are they..

Harry shut up! She’s gonna hear us!

You shut up! You’re the loud one here!” These boys are hopeless.

I just rolled my eyes and started heading towards my room when someone grabbed me and i shrieked.

“TWIN!” I was then pulled into a huge hug. Damn you Louis. “Harry you can turn on the lights now!” I pulled out of the hug as the lights came on.

“Are you serious? You guys hid in the darkness just so Louis could do that?”

“Yep!”

“You boys are twits. But i sure have missed yous!” I pulled them in for a mini group hug.

“We missed you!” They both mumbled into each side of my neck sending shivers down my spine. I still can’t wrap it around my head that both of these boys love me.. And Zayn! I curse boys and their will to fall in love with strange humans such as myself. “Tell us about your trip to Canada!” Harry exclaimed pulling me over to the lounge room, switching on the lights in the process. I sat down on the coffee table facing them who were sitting on the couch.

“What do you wanna know?”

Everything!” Oh Louis.

“Well the plane ride there was pretty fun, i just chilled and messed about with Justin then when we got there we got picked up by a driver and taken straight to Justin’s house and his family all greeted us and welcomed me. All we pretty much did was hang with his family then do our performance. It was fun though. Eventually i said my goodbyes and off i went.” I shrugged while Harry and Lou just stared at me.

“Did he kiss you?” Harry asked.

“No..”

“Great! Who wants pizza?!” Wut..