Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

*Liam’s thoughts/pov*

Louise.

Louise is here.

In Harry and Lou’s apartment. In England. After we haven’t seen her for a year.

Is this a dream?

“Hi...” She smiled shyly.

“You- you- here- 1 year- how?!” I barely managed to stutter out.

“Well that’s kind of a funny story, heh.” She laughed awkwardly

“Do the boys know your here?!”

“Uh sort of.. Harry and Lou may or may not be letting me live with them..” She trailed off. WHAT?! HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN HIDING HER FOR?!

“Come with me.” I said pulling her out of the shower and out to the kitchen where i found all the boys sitting at the dining table discussing who knows what.

“Harry and Louis- would you care to explain this?!” I snapped putting Louise in front of me while Niall and Zayn gasped.

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

Louise.

Is here.

Standing right in front of me.

What the hell?!

“Louise!” I announced shooting up from the table with Niall in tow.

“Um, hey Zayn.” She replied looking down at the floor.

“HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING HER FOR?!” Liam immediately snapped at Harry and Louis.

“Calm down Liam! She only just came at early hours of the morning!” Louis snapped back.

“Why?! How did she even end up here in the first place?!”

“That’s not our story to tell.” Harry said looking towards Louise who still had her head down.

“Liam you should be happy that we have her back instead of being such an arse about it!” Niall now said joining the conversation.

“SEE! THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY I LEFT! I’M CAUSING YOU ALL TO FIGHT! I LEFT BECAUSE HARRY STARTED BEATING UP ZAYN BECAUSE WE WERE SECRETLY DATING! I WAS TEARING THIS BAND APART AND NOW I’M DOING IT AGAIN! I SHOULD JUST LEAVE!” Louise yelled.

“No love! You haven’t done anything to us! Liam is just being a douche!” Louis said pulling her into a hug while he and Liam secretly shared glares at each other.

“Louis is right. You haven’t done anything to us. I was just so overwhelmed for the fact that you’re back again! I’m happy that your back and i didn’t mean to cause this babe!” Liam sighed.

“Well how about we all catch up together?!” Niall exclaimed happily. Typical Niall. He’s always full of joy and happiness.

“That’s a good idea! Everyone sit at the table!” Liam demanded. Damn daddy direction.