Chapter 34.

Chapter 34.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

So here i am. Standing at Louis’ room door, ready to tell him that i might love him.. Well maybe not that exact thing but you know. Actually i have no idea what i’m doing here.. What was i even thinking?!

“Oh hey Louise!” I heard just as i turned around to leave. Shit. I turned towards Louis slowly and gave him a small smile.

“Uh, hi!”

“What did you knock for?” He leant against the doorframe. His hair is ruffled and he’s wearing a pair of grey sweats with a white shirt that just so happens to fit him very nicely.. Oh great now i’m checking him out. Ugh.

“I, uh, you know, just-“ I don’t even know what to say. Since when have i ever been this nervous around Louis?! “Wanted to say hi!” I don’t even want to imagine how stupid i look right now. “And now that i’ve said it, i’m gonna go..”

“No! Come in and chat with me!” I cursed many profanities in my head and looked up at him. “I’m boredddd.” I rolled my eyes and walked into his room being extremely shocked at the sight in front of me.. Louis’ room is.. Clean!

“What in god’s name..” I trailed off observing how clean everything is. Usually Louis’ room looks like a bomb hit it followed by something along the lines of a dump.

“Yeah Harry made me clean my room seeing as we start tour tomorrow.” He flopped down on the bed. So tour is tomorrow! Nice of someone to tell me. I have to pack! I sat down on the end of the bed awkwardly and just played with my hands in my lap. Why am i acting like this? It’s just Louis! Maybe it is true that i love him.. I don’t know what to think anymore!

“Uh Louis, there’s something i need to tell you..” What?! I didn’t even mean to say that! I was about to excuse myself so i could go pack for tour! Oh god. I’m going insane.

“What is it love?” He sat up, now joining me at the end of the bed. Well thanks to my stupid self for blurting such a thing out, here goes nothing.

“I think i’m in l-“

“LOUIS!” I was cut off by the door slamming open and a girl running in and tackling Louis in a hug.. I just stared in shock at the scene in front of me and stood up from the bed. She finally got off of Louis and i had a good look at her face.

Oh god.

She’s Eleanor Calder.

*Danielle’s thoughts/pov*

“Are you sure you want to see him? I mean you did break up with him El..” I asked my best friend who happened to want to come with me to see the boys before they go on tour.

“For the last time, yes!” She groaned. “I made the mistake of breaking up with him because i wasn’t seeing him often enough but now i see how much i truly miss him!”

“What if he’s found someone new though?” She looked at me in disbelief. “Not saying that he has!” I defended myself as i averted my gaze back onto the road. I do not want to get a speech from sassy Eleanor.