Chapter 25.

Chapter 25.

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU! <3

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Justin is actually such a funny and strange boy! While we were eating he shoved fries up his nose and made me do it with him so he could instagram and tweet a photo of it.. Why? I have no idea but all i know is that he put the caption as “Booger Fries with my new friend @Real_Louise! What do u guys think? ;)”

Told you he’s strange. But what’s even stranger is that i swear i’ve seen all off the bushes outside moving and no, it isn’t a windy day whatsoever. It’s just cold. Plus on the way in, i heard a sneeze as we walked by them..

Maybe i’m just hallucinating.

“Why did the chicken cross the road?” Justin asked me randomly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Why?” I asked waiting for the typical ‘to get to the other side’.

“He didn’t. He got hit by a truck on the way across!” What? I immediately bursted out into a fit of laughter at his stupid joke. That isn’t even funny so i don’t exactly know why i’m laughing!

“You are an idiot.” I wiped the tears from under my eyes.

“And you are-“

Fancy seeing you two here.” I looked up and saw Harry looking down on us with the rest of the boys standing behind him.

“Justin!” Niall did a bro handshake thing with him..  Am i the only one who’s confused?

“Why are you guys here?” I asked looking up at the curly headed boy.

“I’ll be asking the questions around here!” He scolded. Sheesh. What crawled in his pants and died.. “Come with me.” He pulled me from my seat and dragged me into what i assume is the boys bathroom. I say this because it stinks. I sat up on the sink/basin swinging my legs and watched as Harry did his typical hair shake thing he does. It’s rather attractive if you ask me.

“Hi!” I chirped.

“Hi? Hi? That’s all you have to say?!” He looked at me frustratedly.. Once again, am i the only one who’s confused?

“Uh, hello?

“So i see you’ve been hanging out with Justin, blowing us off to be with him?!” He asked me tugging at his curls. Wut.

“Um, no?”

“LIAR!”

“Harry calm the fuck down!” I pushed myself off the sink so i was closer to Harry. “I don’t know what you’re on about nor do i want to know but if you’ll excuse me, i have some booger fries to finish.”

Booger what?” I attempted to walk past him but was yanked back. “I just told you! You blew us off to hang out with him!”

“No i didn’t? In case you may have forgotten, i had a recording today with a very popular music artist and Justin just so happened to be that artist and we were hungry so we came here to eat!” I hissed. “And Harry we didn’t even make any plans to hang out so how exactly did i blow you off?”

“I’m sorry Louise!” He pulled me into a hug. Bipolar child. I’m still confused.

Yeah, cool.” I replied pulling out of his grip and walking out of the bathroom. I went back over to the table where Justin was to find all the boys sitting in the seat chatting to him, meaning there was no room for me..

“Uh Justin, i’m gonna head off, get some rest for tomorrow.” I half smiled. “I’ll text you later.”

“I’ll drive you!” He offered standing up.

“Nah it’s allgood, catch up with the boys!” I smiled leaving the restaurant.

*sigh* Why can i not just happily hang out with someone without running into the boys in some way? Like yesterday, as i was coming from my first recording i ran into Harry then today all of the boys crashed mine and Justin’s little food outing. Ugh. Poop.

“Louise! Wait up!” I turned around and saw Zayn running towards me.. Did i just say Zayn? Am i hallucinating? First moving and sneezing bushes and now Zayn’s actually talking to me? What is this?!

I just ignored him and continued walking until i felt his hand in mine.

Riiiiight. I would be excited but this is a part of our whole fake dating shenanigan.

I just held his hand back as we walked down the street and he led me to his car. I got in the passenger seat with him getting in the driver’s seat in complete silence. Have i ever told you how much i hate awkward silences?

I’m sorry.” He blurted out. Oh so he’s talking to me now? “I’m sorry for ignoring you, i’m sorry for being a dick and i’m sorry for breaking up with you.” Yeah right.

I just continued to sit in silence as did he.

“I still love you.”

What.

Sorry for such a short chapter but i thought this would be a pretty good cliffhanger! Ahah but don’t worry i’ll make sure to make the next one longerrrr! :D thankyou all for the lovely votes and comments, i appreciate them so much and be sure to continue with all your lovely votes and comments! <3