Chapter 38.

Chapter 38.

(Press play on the side if you wish)

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

“Where are we going?”

“I already told you the past 23 times! It’s a secret!” Louis gripped the steering wheel tighter and i smirked to myself knowing my success of irritating him.

“Actually the past 23 times you told me it was a ‘magical place’.” He groaned. “So when will we be there?”

“Soon.”

“How soon?” I pushed. He’s gonna crack. I can see it.

“Soon enough.”

“Excuse me but i want a specific time, i’m not sitting here knowing nothing about where we’re going or when we’ll be there. We’ve already been driving for at least an hour and a half!” I crossed my arms over my chest. “For all i know you could be kidnapping me!” I whined. “Oh wait- that already happened.” I looked over at him with a sarcastic look in which he just rolled his eyes at.

“I thought you weren’t talking to me?” He changed the subject.

“Oh so you don’t want me to talk to you? That’s cool. I can do that.” Just as he was about to start protesting i shut my mouth and gestured for him to shut up causing him to roll his eyes, knowing that i wouldn’t give into him.

So just to fill you in on what’s going on, we’re driving somewhere. I don’t know where and i don’t know why but Louis just dragged me out of our hotel room and shoved me in the car and here i am! Pretty much being kidnapped. He went out this morning, saying that he had some “errands to run” and he didn’t get back until an hour before he dragged me into the car. Against my will. As soon as he got back, i was watching tv in the lounge room and he just ran straight to the bedroom, coming back wearing a nice button up shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and white vans. He looked great to be honest.

We finally arrived at, well i’d tell you where we arrived at if i actually knew.. All i know is that we have parked in a car park which seems to be deserted so i can’t exactly pinpoint where we are..

I got out of the car and shut the door behind me, leaning against the car until Louis was standing in front of me. I can hear the very faint sound of water and the smell of the ocean.. We could be somewhere near a beach but with where we’re standing right now, i doubt it.

“You know, tonight isn’t gonna go so well if you don’t talk to me?”

“Are you going to apologize?”

For what?!” He looked at me in shock.

“Being an idiot.” I smirked.

“Har har. Very funny.”

“I thought so. But for pranking me and hiding my luggage.” I frowned at the thought of my unfortunate events yesterday. “And of course still the fact that you’re an idiot.” I bit my tongue to stop my laughter at the face he was making.