Chapter 24.

Chapter 24.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Making my way to the studio.

Making my way to the goddamn studio where i’m about to meet and work with someone who is HUGE in the music business!

I think it’s safe to say i’m about to pee my pants.

I didn’t even dress up fancy! I now think that i maybe should have dressed a tad more appealing.. I’m simply wearing a pair of black leggings with a geek shirt and a denim jacket. Eh. It’s not that bad but maybe i should have worn something else..

I’m so nervous!

I walked into the building and into the room only to find Simon sitting at his usual desk.

“Hey Simon!” I chirped plopping down on the seat in front of him, putting my feet up on the desk in the process.

“Hello trouble. Feet off the table!” He pushed my feet off with one of his fingers in a disgusted way.

Heeeeey!” I whined putting my feet back up where they were. “Excuse you but this is the first time i’ve worn these shoes so i’d appreciate if you treated them with respect!” I pouted crossing my arms over my chest.

“Well my table would appreciate if you kept your ‘clean’ shoes off.” He scribbled something down in one of his folders.

“Actually it’s not a table, it’s a desk.” I smirked while he sighed in annoyance.

“Guess what?!” He said with excitement.

“WHAT?!”

“The surprise guest is arriving any minute so why don’t you go into the booth and practice your verse?!” He talked to me as if i was a puppy. I rolled my eyes at him and got into the booth grabbing a sheet of paper that was clipped onto the stand.

                                                         Beauty and a beat.

                                              Justin Bieber featuring Louise.

JUSTIN BIEBER FEATURING WHO?!

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I know i’m not the hugest fangirl of his or “belieber” of his but I’M GOING TO BE RECORDING A SONG WITH JUSTIN MOTHERFUCKING BIEBER! LAWD!

“SIMON!” I yelled causing him to jump in his seat then walk over to the control panel pressing something. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT I WAS GOING TO BE RECORDING WITH JUSTIN BEIBER?! I WOULD HAVE DRESSED IN SOMETHING BETTER-“ I continued ranting worriedly until i realised that the button Simon pressed was so that he couldn’t hear me.. Rude old fart.

I tried to calm myself down so i just continued going over my lines until the door opened and someone entered.. I looked up from the sheet of paper and almost choked on air..