Chapter 35.

Chapter 35.

(Play the song on the side while reading if you wish)

*Louis’ thoughts/pov*

“Louis i need to tell you something.” I looked at Eleanor to find her biting her lip in a nervous gesture. I nodded for her to continue. “I still love you.

 I beg her pardon.

I just stared at her in shock as i processed what she had just told me.. She can’t still bloody love me! She broke up with me! When i died in hospital she didn’t even fucking visit me or even call to see if i was even alive or alright! I fell for Louise and she was about to tell me something that seemed important until Eleanor came prancing on in with her bubbly attitude. Ughhh.

“Please say something Lou.” She pleaded holding my hands in hers.. The feeling i used to feel when i held her hands in mind is gone. It actually feels odd now actually. I guess i’ll have to just tell her the truth.

“Look El-” I sighed softly pulling my hands out of hers while her face slightly dropped. Ugh. I’m going to feel terrible after saying this. “I don’t really know how to say this in a way where it won’t hurt you but uh-“

“You don’t love me anymore do you?” She took a step back slightly.

“Um, no.. I don’t..” I flinched slightly as i said it. Watching her eyes turn to hurt was painful but i can’t help it if i don’t feel the same way. “But don’t think of it like i’m being rude or that i wanted this to happen because i honestly didn’t expect any of this to happen!” I blurted out quickly.

“I understand.” She looked down. “But can you tell me the complete truth. I don’t want to leave here knowing that you lied to me.” She sighed looking up at me. I internally groaned then sat down on the end of my bed and gestured for her to also do so which she did.

It started while we were together.” I didn’t dare to look up at her face so i kept my gaze on my hands in my lap. “I started getting these weird feelings towards someone i shouldn’t have while i was with you. I didn’t know how to get them to go away so i thought that if i kissed her just once it would make them go away. My plan kind of backfired.” She chuckled. I looked up and saw a single tear rolling down her cheek so i wiped it away with my thumb. “I’m sorry, if you don’t want me to continue-“

“It’s fine. Go on.” She smiled lightly.

I sighed. “My plan kind of backfired. After doing that i felt more towards her than i ever have and yes i knew it was wrong because i was still with you and i still loved you but the feelings for her just wouldn’t leave. So that’s pretty much that.” I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. “Then one night i got shot..” She gasped. “By who? That’s what i’d like to know. But this specific girl refused to leave my side while i was in hospital. She was by my side every single step of the way then when she still tried to help me the week after i got out of hospital i snapped at her and realised how much of an idiot i was. But to be honest El, you didn’t even call to see if i was alright.. I literally died in there and i still didn’t hear from you!” She looked at me in shock.