Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

*Louis’ thoughts/pov*

I answered the door grumpily because whoever interrupted our game of snap caused Harry to win. Stupid person knocking at the front door.

I opened the door only to see Liam, Zayn and Nialler standing there smiling while I glared at them.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Sheesh, don’t get your knickers in a twist!” Niall said walking straight past me into our apartment most likely looking for food.

Oh do come in Niall!” I said sarcastically while I let the other two boys in. “Well what did you come over for? It better have been important because you just caused Harry to win at the game we were playing!” I pouted as we all sat at the table in the kitchen.

“Get over it Lou! We have much more important things to worry about!” Liam snapped at me.

Will you two shut up! Liam what did you need to tell us?” Harry asked.

“I needed to see if you both had the correct dates that we had to go back to work on.” He stated simply and I stared at him in disbelief.

“You ruined my game, made me lose and had Niall come into my house eating all the food to tell us that?! WHO DOES SUCH A THING!” I screeched while Harry slapped a hand over my mouth.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I was awoken by the sound of someone screaming “WHO DOES SUCH A THING!”...

Louis.

I've been back not even a day and he's already waking me up with his screeching and whatnot.

I got out of the bed and checked the time on my phone- 8am. Good enough for me.

I grabbed a pair of Louis’ boxers and shoved them on then walked out of the room to see what all the commotion was about. I walked around the corner only to see the rest of the boys there talking to Harry and Louis.. Shit! I don’t want them knowing that i’m back so soon..

I jumped back behind the wall then looked behind me down the hallway.. There’s four doors.. One of them is Lou’s, one has to be Harry’s and the other two have to be a toilet and a bathroom. I just gotta figure out which is which.

I silently ran down the hallway and opened one of the doors, discovering it’s the toilet. I then closed it silently and went to the other one and found it was the bathroom. But it also has a toilet in it.. What is this.. What kind of bathrooms do people make these days? That's not the point. I'm getting distracted.

I ran in there quietly and shut the door then opened up the shower curtain and got in there. I then closed up the curtain and sat in the bottom of the bath tub. The real question is- why is there a bathtub and a shower mixed together?

I was just sitting quietly when suddenly i heard multiple footsteps running down the hallway then the toilet door fling open then the bathroom door fling open... Great.

Okay it’s simple- don’t look out of the shower curtain, don’t move, don’t breathe. Seems simple enough.

I heard a zip unzip then the sound of sighing.. Ew.. Whichever one of the boys this is- who sighs while they pee? That’s creepy..

Wait. This coming from the one hiding in the shower while he pees.

I take back my last remark...

I sat there trying to prevent myself from sneezing a sneeze that i feel is coming on until i heard him zip up his pants.

Phew. I let out a breath i was holding in only realising that it released my sneeze.

Shit...

Who are you and why are you stalking me while i pee?!

Liam..

Show yourself murderer!” He yelled.

I stayed in my position hiding my face in my knees when i heard the shower curtain open..

“What are you doing in this shower random person?!” He questioned while i didn’t move a muscle. “If you refuse to get up and show yourself within the next 5 seconds, i will call the police!” He threatened. “1, 2, 3, 4-“

“OKAY!” I said getting up and staring at him.

“Louise?” He whispered shocked...

“Hi...”

I like food. Omnomnom! ;) Well guys i thought this chapter was poo but yeah..

COMMENT, VOTE ECT! <3