Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

YOU’RE WHAT?!” Louis screamed. “Why would you do such a thing?” He looked a me with a disappointed look on his face.

“Well ever since i left you guys my life turned to shit. So this is what happened.” I looked at the floor. "And why would i do such a thing? Why would you do such a thing?"

“YOU SLEEP WITH DIFFERENT MEN EVERY NIGHT FOR MONEY! Do you not realise that?!” He yelled, obviously ignoring my last remark.

“I don’t actually! This is my first time doing it thank you very much!” I hissed.

“Wait. You’re still a v- virgin?”

“Yes! I only just got into this business! I don’t want to be in this business but I kind of have to if I want to survive! So are we doing this or not?!” I immediately regretted the last few words that left my mouth.

“NO! WE’RE NOT! YOU’RE MY TWIN AND I’M NOT LETTING YOU DO SUCH A THING! YOU WILL LIVE WITH ME AND HARRY HERE IN OUR APARTMENT AND YOU WILL NOT BE A PROSITUTE OR ANY SUCH THINGS AND YOU WILL ALSO STAY A VIRGIN UNTIL YOU FIND A NICE GUY AND WANT IT TO BE SPECIAL! Got it?!” He demanded. I just nodded in response then broke down in tears while Louis came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I cried into his chest until i felt like i didn’t need to cry anymore. I still stayed in his embrace though. "By the way love, Harry was the one that hired you. Not me." He almost choked on my saliva. Harry? Meaning Harry is here as we speak? I was about to reply until i heard the other person of this hotel speak.

“Louis why are you hugging my prostitute?”

Harry...

I pulled out of Louis’ embrace and looked at Harry and he looked as if he was going to have a heart attack...

“Um. Hey Harry.” I waved nervously.

“LOUISE!” He screamed then ran over picking me up and spinning me around happily. “Wait.” He started slowly pulling out of the embrace.

“Were you my-“

“Yep.” I cut him off.

“Why?” He asked looking just as disappointed as Louis did.

“I’ll tell you pretty much what i told Louis- i’m still a virgin!”

“So that means we can still get you out of this ‘inappropriate’ business?” Harry asked and I nodded.

“I guess so?”

“YES!” He yelled pulling me into another hug.

“She’s also living with us!” Louis said happily.

“Um, no i’m not?”

“Uh, yes you are.” Louis replied with his sass that i have missed so much.

“But i’m not.”

“But you are.”

“But i’m not.”

“But you are.”

“But i’m n-“

“BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! Sheesh. No wonder you call each other twins!” Harry whined rubbing his temples. “To end all of this- Louise your staying with us and that’s final.” He said firmly.

“Fine.” I grouched.

“Lettuce catch up shall we?!” Louis said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Let us.”

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :')