Chapter 31.

Chapter 31.

NOTE: To all you little lovelies that thought Louis was physically seducing her, he didn’t touch her in any seducing way so it was not breaking the rules! :) hahah but other than that- enjoy! <3

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

This sucks.

I have to give Louise up simply because my best mates are also in love with her. But i guess that’s how much of a great friend i am. I give up the girl that i am truly and madly in love with in order to please my best friends.

That doesn’t mean that i’m not gonna try and win her back.

Love is so complicated.

I wish that they found girls that they were in love with so me and Louise could live happily ever after but then again, life isn’t a fairy tale. You have to work for what you want in life, you don’t take one look at someone and immediately fall in love, there is no princess who is awaiting an extremely handsome prince to save her but i can sure as hell assure you that i will be the next best thing close to a prince for my Louise.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

“Ugh. For Christ sake Louis! Yes, i obviously think you’re attractive if i said that out loud!” I groaned. “How do you possibly need to beg me to repeat that when girls tell you that on a daily basis?!” I glared at the smirking boy in front of me.

“You’re so feisty.”

“Well you tend to annoy me and when that happens, i get what some would call feisty.” I kept my same hard stare on him.

“It’s hot.”

“Did you ever take into consideration that there are two warm bodies in here with HOT water?” He facepalmed.

“You just ruined a perfectly good alluring line with your stupidity.”

“How dare you! I’m not stupid! You’re stupid!” He gasped.

“No, how dare you! You are!”

“Am not! You are!”

No you are!

“No you are!”

No you are!

“No you are!” We were now sitting up inches away from each other’s faces. Don’t worry, the bubbles are still covering my nakedness. It’s a pretty deep bath surprisingly.

“You have no idea how much i want to kiss you right now, and you still didn’t thank me for doing all this for you.” His eyes twinkled with amusement.

Fine.” I pecked his lips. I smiled while he looked extremely taken back.. “There’s your thankyou.” Seeing as he said he wanted to kiss me, that’s his thankyou. I’m actually surprised at how calm i’m taking this. We’re both naked in a bath together, he wants to kiss me and i just kissed him.. What the fuck is happening to me..

I need to get out of this bath. I’m all wrinkly and ollllddddd!