11 | 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 11

❝talking❞

Y/n was working all afternoon. She was tired but it was soon her lunch break. Then she recognized someone who walked in. He was wearing a blue shirt and a grey sweater. He looked tired, like he hadn't slept in days. He had eye bags and his hair was all messed up.

|Y/n's pov|

Jacob?? No that can't be him. I continue doing my job and wondering if that was really him. I had gotten really good at using all this cashier stuff. Jacob didn't recognize me so that was good. Then he and his mom were looking somewhere to pay and Jacob spotted me. He smiled, I tried not to look so I quickly look away. From my corner of my eye he and his mom were walking towards me. 

"Hey" I hear the softest voice again. I look up and locked eyes with the guy I didn't want to see right now. "Hi" I reply coldly. 

I pretend to nice since his mom was there. "Oh hello you must be Y/n?" His mom asked. "Oh Umm yeah" I reply and smiled at her. She warmly smiled back, "Jacob hasn't stopped talking about you" she tells me. Now I can really feel me checks burning up. "Umm why?" I ask. 

Since our last fight happened a while ago. Then she stared back to her son. He eyed her, making a stare don't-tell-her. So she looked back at me. And never said anything else. 

After finally checking all their things her mom left. But not him. "Look I'm really sorry" he said. He stayed quite for some seconds. "You didn't even answered my texts?" He told me. I look away at him and then back at him. "Why should I?" I ask him, knowing exactly what the answer is. He stayed quite. "Please answer" he begged and then left. I can't believe him. He expects me to just answer him?

*skip to dawn*
I was doing my homework and kept wondering if I should really answer Jacob or not. I just heard my phone ding for the last 2 minutes. I have up and grabbed my phone and opened his contact.

Jacob
Hey.
Look I'm really sorry if I messed things up with us. I should've never said that and I'm truly sorry.
I miss you.
I miss us.
Can you please stop ignoring me.
Please??
We can figure something out?
Look can we please just talk?
Please???
Answer me!!
Meet me where I took you. You know exactly where. I'll hopefully see you at 7.
Bye.
      I look that the time 6:55. 

Ugh should I go? Well we can't always have bad blood.

I grab a jacket from my closet and put it on. I ran out the door and closed it. My dad wasn't here yet so I had time. I walk to the forest and then walked to the open space where flowers layed. I see him standing looking at the squirrel on the tree. I walk closer to him. 

"Hey" I said. He turned around facing me and opened his mouth "hey" he says. He gets closer to me and says "look I didn't know what I was doing and I'm sorry. I just have a lot of things going on right now. I wish I can tell you but I already know what your gonna thing and I don't want to lose you anymore. You've done so many things to me and change my mind in many things I thought were bad. And I'm thankful you did." I smile and reply "that's fine" I tell him. 

He grew a big smile and then said "well would you want to lay down?" He asked. I smile and layed down in the grass. He did too. We looked at each other and stared. I felt a knot in my something and felt butterflies. 

Is this really happening? Do I really feel something for him? I can't he's just a friend and always will be. Right? 

He smiles and asks me "what are you thinking?" I gulped and felt me cheeks burning up. "Nothing" I reply. "Same" he told me. He stayed like that for a while. Just like last time.

  "So can you tell me?" I asked. He sighed and said "I will but you have to promise you won't flip out."  I pull out my pinky and he took it. "So Umm my parents think I killed-Ben" he tells me. I felt my heart drop down and then sat down. "Why?" I reply. Not trying to sound so miserable. "Well they found a knife-and they saw some comments in the internet" he states. I stayed quite for a few minutes not wanting to ask this question but I had to know. "Did you?" I ask. He stayed quite didn't answer my question. He stand up and then said "we should really get up it's getting late" he says and I stand up and we walk to town. We stayed silent for the rest of the walk. He offered to walk me home. So I didn't hesitate. We got to my house and we stop at the drive away. "Well I'm glad we talked" I told him. He nodded and looked up at me and we locked eyes. For a while until he finally snapped out of it. "I better get going" he says. I nodded in agreement and then he walked off. I walked in the house and then up to my room. Dad still wasn't here so I continued doing my homework.