14 | 𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲

CHAPTER 14

❝fuzzy❞

|y/n pov| 

I was walking back home now. I ate dinner with the Barbers since the insisted. The day with Jacob was fun and unexpected. It's weird how he told me something secretive, that people assumed he killed Ben and I didn't really care about it. I didn't take it serious cause I knew he would've never done that. 

Right?

I opened the door to see dad standing next to the stairs. "Where were you?!" he asked, his arms crossed. 'Was he mad?' 

"I was at Jacob's" I quietly responded. "Why couldn't you just text me? Do you forget you have a cell phone? That's why I bought you one" he tells me. "I-I'm sorry," I quietly apologize, and looked down at my shoes. He walked closer to me and gave me a hug, "oh honey- don't be sorry, just text me where you are so I wouldn't have to worry" he explains. "o-okay" I say. He lets go of me and pats my head. He walks to the kitchen and takes something out of the fridge. "You want anything to eat?" he calls out. "Um-no I'm okay I ate with the Barbers already" I informed him. He nods and then closes the fridge. I look down at my hands and see that I'm hold my phone and camera.

'Seems like I can loose time when I'm with Jacob,' I sigh and walked up my bedroom. I went to my room. I opened the door and I set my phone and camera down at my desk and changed into some comfortable clothes. Once I was done I lay in my bed. I kept repeating the scenario. And I kept repeating the same questions. 

'Do I like Jacob?' 

'If so, was that the feeling?' 

'Does he feel the same way?' 

'wait, wait how do I know I truly like him?

more then just a friend...' 

'Oh just go to sleep already y/n' 

And so I did. 

--------------

The next few weeks went by quick. I went out a couple of times with Kalen. We got to know each other more. He took me places I never knew of. Which is crazy since I've lived here way longer then he did. I would now see Jacob ever Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Since he had to go places the other days. Some days he'll come to my house or I'll go to his house. We mostly just discussed about what's been going on our lives or we would say stories of ourselves. Like most embarrassing moments or something tragic we've been threw and many more. 

 Today's Friday so I'm getting ready to see Jacob. I let my hair down and wore a black long sleeve turtle neck and a mix of brown color skirt under some see threw leggings. I put on my black coat and grab my phone and camera and headed out the door. Once I opened the door I saw Jacob waiting. I walk down the little stairs and face Jacob. 

"oh hey" I quietly greeted. He stayed silent for some seconds staring at me. I felt my cheeks burn and I turn around. "H-hi" he says, shyly with a slight blush on his face. I look into his eyes and smile 'Good no awkwardness'  I started walking and he followed. 'So what do you wanna do?" he asks, putting his hands in his pocket pants. "um-how about we go to a bakery? Kalen showed me a really good place and they have really good bread there" I told him walking ahead. "um-y-yeah su-sure" he stuttered. I giggled cause of his flustered face. 

|no ones pov| 

y/n now led the way to the bakery. Jacob following behind staring down so he covered his red face. You guys hanged out a lot more so you were more comfortable with him now. But their was still that intense connection between you two. But you tried to ignore it.

----------- 

The day was chilling and cloudy so it was a good weather for you. Once you stopped at the bakery, Jacob still had his head down so he didn't know you'd stop. Which caused you two to bump into each other, hitting you're heads. "Ow, um-we're here" you said, rubbing you head. "oh my gosh y/n I'm so sorry!" he apologize, feeling embarrassed. You giggle cause of his reaction. "It's alright" you said and walked inside. Jacob feeling fuzzy couldn't concentrate today or any day you were with him. You're smile and giggles always made Jacob's stomach feel butterflies everywhere. He thought to himself,

 'Okay today is the day. I'm gonna do it' 

and he walked inside the bakery.