13 | 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 13

❝warm feeling❞

|y/n pov| 

I was in my class not really paying attention to what they were saying. I wonder if I should go over to the Barbers? I mean I haven't seen Jacob ever since that whole awkward lunch break I had. And that was a week ago. Is he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? I kinda miss his company. I miss his silly little laugh he has that always makes me nervous. His smile he makes when I do something silly. He makes me feel something I can't explain. 

-----

I was heading back to my house after school still thinking what I should do since I had a lot of my time free today. I was walking into the forest when I saw a fox walking by. 'pretty' i thought. I took a picture but once I took it they ran away. I walk further in and recognize the place I was standing. It was the same place where he took me. I smiled to myself. The place where he nearly kissed me. But I panicked. If I would've let him he would'e stolen my first kiss. The thought of him being my first kiss sends me butterflies in my stomach. Would I be his first kiss too? I shut all the thoughts of kissing and begin to head back to town. I started walking to my home and for some reason I stayed still. Looking at my house. 'Should I? Should I go? Should I see him? Would he be annoyed?' those thoughts kept running in my head. "Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice calls out my name. I turn around and see Jacob.

 "Oh umm hi" I replied faster then i expected. "What are you doing out here all cold outside?" he asks me. "Oh um- I was thinking of something" I tell him. "Well you can think inside where its warmer" he tells me and walks to the front door and stands in the door way. I walk to the doorway and then grab the key of the house that was in my hoodie pocket. I open the door and then we walk in. I place down my backpack and leave it in the ground and walked to the living room.

 "So why are you here?" I ask clearly confused. And walking to the couch and sitting down. He follows and then sits next to me and looks at his shoes. "I came to hang out and I'm sorry for not keeping in touch. These past few days have been really hard for me" he tells me. "Oh its alright, I didn't notice" I lied. He looked up to meet my eyes. His hazel orbits looking very glossy. 'Shit I did something wrong!?' I thought. "Jacob?" I questioned. He looks away from my eyes, to see something else. "Did I say something wrong?" I ask. 

"no, no I was just thinking" he tells me. I sigh and say "oh okay. well what did you want to do?" I ask him. "We can go to my house?" he asks. "Okay" I reply and get up and we walk out the house. We were now outside. He pulls out his hand and looks at me with a smile. I look down at the hand he's offering. 'He wants me to hold his hand?'  I nervously take his hands and interlocked them. I look back up at his face, he had that cocky smile and I forcefully smile. 'Do friends do this?' 

We continue walking until we stopped at his house. "Well here we are" he says and releasing his hand that was with mine. He opens the door and we walk in. It was quite. Were his parents home? "My parents aren't here they went to grab some errands" he states. He leads me to his room. We walk in, it looked cleaner now and nicer. The first time I went inside his room I was nervous. I've never been in a boys room before besides my family members. But now it felt familiar. I sat in his bed. While he turned on the tv. "Wanna play some video games with me?" he asks you handing you a controller. I've never played before. "Sure" I tell him. He smiles, I grab the controller and sit beside him. 

After playing for some while I won him a few times. Now it was the last match. I was trying my hardest I didn't know what I was doing but I beat him. I chuckle and he looks back at me in shock. "What?" I ask him knowing what he his answer was gonna be but then he tackled me and I fell in the ground making him fall with me. He was tickling me. I tried to escape but he held me down. I giggled until he finally stopped making me look at his eyes. We locked eyes, feeling his breathing. Feeling the position we were right now, I felt my cheeks burn up and I noticed his too. He smiles at me and warmly returned the smile back. He gets up and pulls out his hand to help me. I grab his warm soft hand and I got up. Right after I got up he embraced me into a hug and we laid in his bed. His arms around my waist and my hands on his hands. We stayed like that, eyes to eyes. His hazel orbits looking right at my e/c eyes. I felt warm and safe. He pulled me closer to him making me touch his chest. He held me tight and close. I blushed at the sight of that. 

I don't know what was happening? 

 What was this feeling?