5 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

CHAPTER 5

 ❝the moment❞

|Y/n's pov| 

As I made my way to school. I see Jacob walking up to his I think still friend? Derek just ignore him when Jacob was gonna day hi. Wow that was so what rude. I tried not to think about it too much cause I didn't want to worry. I mean he still had me and Sarah! "Hey Sar" I say as I'm giving her. 

"Hey Y/n" "ready for class?" She asks me "mhm not really no" I say chuckling. She smiles and says "well I'm sure you'll do great!" I smile and say "thanks" and she nods.

*skip to after school*

I was walking home but then I see Jacob dining to me. "Hey" he says "hi?" I ask concerned. "So I was thinking maybe you'd want to hangout?" He says with a lot of nerves. I smile and say "sure why not." He revels a smile so big. 

He took my hand and said "great! Let's go" he says and making a run for it. We ran for a while until we got to the forest. "This is strange place to hangout" I said. He chuckles. We walked further into the forest and then I see something really beautiful. It was a place with flowers all round. It was absolutely gorgeous. It was supine, aurora, idyllic. 

It felt so oblivion. If it wasn't real I'd be so mad and unhappy. It was so so beautiful. I felt like I was in heaven. No place such as beautiful as this can exist. If would I'd do anything to live in such a place like this. I could just lay here all day and just think. Wouldn't mind the time going forward all the time. I wouldn't mind cause this place makes me happy. The smell of the magnificent roses, lavenders, lilac, sunflowers. 

He looks at me and he smiles. I smile and chuckle and give him a hug. Making him fall into the flowers. He started to lay down. So did I. I lay down next to him. He looked into my eyes. His green beautiful eyes starting at me. Making my stomach go into butterflies. I started into his.

|Jacobs pov| I decided to take Y/n into my favorite place of all time. I knew she would like it. And she did. She hugged me and making me fall into the flowers. I lay down into the flowers and she followed. Now she was starting at me. I started into her gorgeous eyes her e/c eyes. They were beautiful. I liked starting into her eyes it was peaceful. We started like that for a long time. I didn't mind at all.

Hey Guys I'm sorry this chapter was so rushed. I tried to make it epiphany. Anyways I hope you enjoy please vote, follow and comment. I love seeing all your comments lol might be weird but I still do 😂.  And yes this scene I got from Twilight cause I just really love that scene. Anyways stay safe love you all.