Twenty Five

--------------

"Wait... That wasn't how we met?"

Irene stopped from stirring the stew and looked back at Seulgi. The younger was sitting on the counter, eating a sausage with her thinking face.

"What?"

Seulgi looked at her girlfriend. "We met Taeyeon unnie when she was a freshman in highschool!"

Irene eyed her in confusion. They were not talking about Taeyeon, or any of that at all. She was telling Seulgi how the dating news was slowly dissipating since that charity event slash birthday party. It had been a month since that, so why was Seulgi still talking about that?

"And?"

The younger woman excitedly clapped her hands, the sausage now gone into her mouth. "Wannie saw her in the singing club! She had this instant crush on her." She laughed. "The look on her face when Unnie said she only thought of Seungwan as a sister." Seulgi's face was now dreamy as she smiled.

Irene returned to her stew, turned off the stove when she was satisfied of her cooking, then turned again to walk towards Seulgi, easing herself between her legs. The latter brought her arms on her shoulders. "Seul?"

Seulgi tilted her head. "Hm?"

Irene hugged Seulgi, burrying her face in Seulgi's chest. She was warm, and Irene could hear how Seulgi's heart beating matched her own. She smiled, breathing in the familiar scent that is her Seulgi.

"I love you."

Kang Seulgi broke into a large grin. She fought it back, but the sensation in her whole body was so strong caused by that mere three words. It was her first time hearing those from Irene. But they were so familiar, like her ears and her heart already heard them for a thousand times over. She kissed the crown of Irene's head then tightened the hug.

"I love you too, my Hyun."

"Ahem."

They ignored the clearing of throat and just hugged each other. The person from the kitchen door frowned. "Weirdos."

"Hey Joy." Seulgi greeted.

Joy raised her eyebrow, walking towards the fridge to get a water bottle. "No sex on the kitchen counter, please. It's for a sacred activity called eating."

Irene flushed.

"But what if I eat Irene out on this counter? That's also eating, right?" Seulgi - innocently?- asked. Irene flushed even more, she pinched Seulgi's side. "Ouch!"

Joy's nostrils flared. "That's not what I meant! There's a bed for that, Seulgi unnie!" Then she stormed out to go back to her room, maybe ask Wendy to eat her out too. Huh?

"Yah!"

"I'm sorry! I just heard Taeyeon unnie talking about eating Fany unnie out on her kitchen counter the other day." Seulgi explained.

Irene's mouth widened, too surprised. She wasn't sure if Seulgi was serious or she was just too insensible and naïve. "Do you realize what she was talking about?"

"Of course!"

"Then what did she mean by 'eating out Fany unnie'?" Irene stepped back then crossed her arms.

Seulgi grinned. "Cannibalism!"

Crickets. Irene really heard crickets. Seulgi was blinking animatedly at her, maybe weighing out if Irene had understood her or not.

"Is it not? Eating a fellow human means cannibalism, right? Why would Taeyeon unnie eat Fany unnie? That's cruel and gross."

"Get out."