Two

"Excuse me, Miss? Can I ask where Tiffany Hwang's office is?"

The lady in pink turned around and saw a pretty woman. She had eyes that resembled cat's, milky white skin, and a strong aura. She raised an eyebrow.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

The woman seemed to be surprised. Her eyes were wide and her jaws dropped. "You're the 'Tiffany Hwang'?" She qouted the name and looked at the lady in front of her up and down.

Tiffany glanced at her outfit - a pink pair of sweatpants, pink running shoes and pink hoodie. She also had a pink ribbon tied in her hair.

She raised an eyebrow again. "Yeah. Why?" She asked again. She didn't seem to be rude for Jennie though. In fact, Jennie thought she's cute.

'Oh crap. Please hide your gay ass.' Jennie noted to herself.

She bowed to Tiffany. The latter was shocked at the gesture. Duh. Whoever does that? They were in L.A.

"Hi. I'm Jennie Kim, your intern." Jennie introduced.

Tiffany smiled, her eyes disappearing and forming into crescents, and went to Jennie from the reception desk.

Jennie Kim is their first intern student from the fashion school in California. Tiffany had no idea why Jennie chose her company, simply because she just established her own line just a couple months ago. But she thought it probably won't hurt since the girl's credentials were good, better even. And from the looks of her and her clothes, Tiffany would gladly open her arms for Jennie's help.

"Are you Korean?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I'm Korean, too! Nice to meet you Jennie!" Tiffany excitedly said, her voice an octave higher, and immediately hugged Jennie. "Call me 'Unnie', okay? We'll wait for Krystal in my office, she'll show you around."

Jennie was totally shookt. Her arms were stiff in her side as Tiffany hugged her. She didn't expect the hug and the squeal. Tiffany seemed to be a bright person.

"S-sure, Un... Unnie." She stuttered. She didn't know that her boss was a kind, cheerful woman.

Tiffany pulled back but her arms remained on Jennie's shoulders. Her smile never disappeared. The receptionist was watching them weirdly. Well, her boss was weird.

"Come on. Let's go to my office." She said and started to walk. She grabbed her pink tumbler on the receptionist's counter before glancing to Jennie. She beckoned and said, "Let's go?"

Jennie hurriedly followed her, silently studying Tiffany.

'Well, she sure loves pink. She and my best friend will get along for sure.' She thought. Her mind went to her best friend whom she met in New Zealand when she was six.

She was in a play ground, watching some kids run around the area. She was not in the mood that time. Her eyes caught a girl carrying a rat. She grimaced. Why the hell is she carrying a rat anyway? The girl saw her but she didn't notice the look on Jennie's face. She walked towards her and shoved the rat in her face. Jennie screamed. That's when the rat slipped from the girl's hands and ran away. The girl cried. Jennie felt guilty and promised the girl to give her a new pet. That's when she learned that's it's not actually a rat, it's a mouse.

"Yuhoo?"

Jennie snapped from daydreaming. Tiffany giggled.

"What are you thinking?" Tiffany asked as she opened the door to her office. She was barely there, because her main business isn't the clothing line. She had Krystal - Jessica's sister- for it. But the latter told her it wasn't a bad idea to have her own office there.