Ten

"Hey..."

Taeyeon smiled halfheartedly. Tiffany frowned at her.

"What's wrong?"

Taeyeon didn't answer and went inside her car. Tiffany followed suit and Taeyeon started driving when she buckled her seatbelt. Tiffany was clearly worried that she did something wrong or something had happened to Taeyeon.

"Are you okay?" She held Taeyeon's hand that was on the shifting gear.

"I'm fine. Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

"Stop the car."

Taeyeon snapped her head to her for a second then back to the road again. "What? Why?"

Tiffany didn't spare her a glance. "Just stop the car, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon did stop the car on the roadside. It was a weekday, it just meant work day. It had been a habit to fetch Tiffany from work so they could go home together. The latter insisted not to, but Taeyeon didn't really listen to her. Tiffany would want her to wait at the back of her building, where only few people go. It wasn't everyday Taeyeon would take her home, though. The millionaire was a busy woman, she had an empire to run. It was just a rare day when her work wasn't piled up and she could rest.

Taeyeon pulled the handbrake. "What's the problem?" She asked then reached to hold Tiffany's hand again. She looked up and noticed that Tiffany was already looking at her, worried. She sighed and turned her eyes to look ahead. "I was in a bookstore with Yuri last week. I bought a magazine, SM's."

Tiffany shifted her body to at least face her girlfriend. "And?"

Taeyeon looked down at her lap. It was the only thing she was thinking this past week, even at work. Bill boards, posters, advertisements, tabloids, articles, and even in her social networking sites, all she sees was Tiffany being a successful owner of a business conglomerate and empire. She accompanied Yuri to a bookstore not long ago to check the magazines they just published. And it really shocked her to see that the stacks were nearly empty, especially the ones with Tiffany on the cover. She even heard some people saying how gorgeous she was, how sexy and hot, and it nearly sent her to the edge.

But there was one thing that had been slapped right into her face. It was one of the comments of the buyers, "She's hella rich. Of course she'd date some rich man too."

And that Taeyeon clearly didn't deserve her, or so she thought.

"And that, I realize I'm just... me." Taeyeon merely whispers.

Tiffany softened at that. She scooted closer to her and lifted Taeyeon's chin using her finger. "Hey..."

Taeyeon stared at her and there was sadness in those orbs. "I'm just me, Fany-ah. I... I know we've just started dating three weeks ago. But.." She sighed. "We have different worlds."

Tiffany gently kissed her lips and Taeyeon nearly broke down. "I don't care, Taeyeon. I don't care if we have different worlds. Or you just being you. In fact, all that I want is you and you only." She said in all sincerity. Taeyeon looked at her with adoration and Tiffany felt the fuzziness. She continued, "I like you not because of what you can and will do, or what you have. I like you because you are you, okay? Don't ever think so small of yourself. Pun not intended." She giggled.

Taeyeon finally smiled. She pulled Tiffany's neck to kiss her fully on the lips. The latter kissed back with the same intensity.

"Thank you." Taeyeon mumbled breathlessly.

Tiffany grinned, her eyes disappearing into crescents. "No need to thank me. Now let's go and have some dinner."

--------