One

"Hey, Lis!" Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen.

Lisa stood up from sitting on the couch and went to where Taeyeon was. "What?"

The older slid the tupperware to her. Lisa raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Taeyeon glared at her. "Don't you know any words other than 'what'? Go give this to the neighbor." She pointed at the lunch box. "And don't you dare eat some. It's for the neighbor."

Lisa frowned. "Neighbor? Do we-" She was cut off by an excited bear.

"Unnie! We have a neighbor! Neighbors, I mean! Holy crap! They are fiiiine!"

Taeyeon smacked the back of her head.

"Aw! What was that for?!" She caressed her head while pouting.

"We have neighbors!" Jisoo and Wendy popped out of nowhere.

"Yah!! Will you shut up?! And why are you here?!" Taeyeon pointed at the three using a spatula.

Wendy sat down on one of the stools and grabbed an apple. "We live here. Duh."

Taeyeon nearly attacked her with the knife she was holding. The other two laughed. Lisa grabbed the box and quietly walked out of the house.

It was a Sunday. The scene earlier was just a normal sight when the five of them were in the same room. She shook her head and smiled.

Those dorks.

She arrived at the pink gate and rang the doorbell.

"What the hell. Pink?" She muttered to herself. When no one came out, she pressed the bell again, three times.

"Coming!" Said a shallow voice. Lisa mimicked the voice and snickered.

Unknown to her, a figure was watching her from a balcony. The woman raised an eyebrow when she saw Lisa snickering to herself.

"Unnie." She called.

Her unnie just hummed. She repeated, "Unnie."

"What?"

"Come here." She heard shufflings and the sound of slippers.

"What?" The unnie asked grumpily but the woman ignored the tone and pointed to Lisa who's currently smiling at Joy while giving the rice cakes.

"Who's that?"

"Oh. That's our neighbor." The older answered. "Why are you asking? It's so not you."

Jennie scoffed and shrugged. "I was just asking, that's it. Was just curious, Tiffany unnie."

Tiffany smirked. "Yeah yeah." Then she resumed unpacking some of her things before going to her appointment later.

Jennie watched the figure skipping towards the house beside them. When Lisa was about to turn around, she docked and hid.

"What was that?" Lisa muttered. She shrugged and ran towards the house.

Jennie peeked and sighed in relief when she saw no one. She frowned. "Wait. Why did I hide?"

————

"Yo! Did you see 'em?!" Seulgi yelled between her cereals. Crumbs fell out of her mouth.

Wendy grimaced at the sight. "You disgusting bear. Should you swallow first before speaking?!"

Seulgi bowed at her. "Yes, Your Majesty."

Taeyeon and Jisoo snickered. Lisa sat in between Seulgi and Wendy and made herself some cereal.

"Well, yeah." She responded to the unanswered question of Seulgi.