Fourteen

"W-what did you just say?"

Joy smiled and held her cheek. "I love you too, Son Seungwan. And I'm sorry for hurting you." She said in all sincerity. Her eyes brimmed with tears, she closed them when the latter leaned in again and her tears freely fell.

Wendy pulled away to wipe them. "You don't know how happy you make me." She brushed Joy's hair strands behind her ear. "I know you're scared, I am too. It will hurt, but I understand if you can't do this." She hugged Joy and buried her face on the crook of her neck. "I'll always be here for you no matter what."

"Let's talk somewhere else? People might walk in on us." Joy asked but she didn't pull away. Her right hand went to hold Wendy's left and she held it tight. Wendy moved her head and leaned their foreheads together with their eyes closed.

Wendy pulled away for real this time. "Okay... Let's go?" She tugged Joy's arm and they walked out of the stadium hand in hand. Wendy couldn't get rid of her smile now that she could. The past week of not talking to Joy felt like hell, and that made her realize how much she liked her. It grew and blossomed into something beautiful but scary, now Wendy could admit she loved this model.

Joy stopped her from turning the corner leading them to the open entrance and exit. She frowned but then understood when Joy peeked out. There were still people around, some with their cameras. The news of Joy watching the concert had been circling the media for an hour now. Photographs of her were leaked but she didn't mind, that was part of her. She faced Wendy again and pushed her into a darker hallway and kissed her again.

Wendy nearly moaned but she suppressed it. Her hands went to rest on Joy's waist. She groaned when the kiss stopped. "What was that about? Can we just leave and talk it out?"

Joy pecked another kiss and fixed Wendy clothes. "Reporters and paparazzis are around. I'll go first, okay? Here," She took off her bucket hat and placed it on Wendy's head. She smiled when it covers almost half of her face. "You look so small." She chukled.

Wendy rolled her eyes, her hands started to pull Joy again. She removed the hat to look at Joy properly. And then her forehead rested on her collarbone and sighed. "Now that I get to do this with you, I don't think I want to ever let you go." She whispered.

"Me either."Joy pushed her lightly. "I'll call you, okay? Go home safely." She patted Wendy's cheek and walked backwards, her eyes still on the short girl. She waved and smiled.

Wendy smiled timidly.

Joy sighed and took long steps towards Wendy again. She was pulled by the neck and felt her lips bled because of the sudden assault. They both chuckled at each other.

"Okay.. I'll go first, for real. Call me."

Wendy pushed her head back. "I thought you're going to do that?"

"Just.." Joy laughed. "Fine. I'll call you."

Then she turned around and walked out this time. Wendy rushed to watch her walk outside and peek. Reporters swarmed around her and she was nearly blinded by the camera flashes. She put on the bucket hat again and walked casually to the parking lot, where Taeyeon had parked her car. She stopped first and turned around, she saw Joy being followed by the media. She bit her lip, her longing had tripled this time, now that she could express her feelings towards her. She sighed in relief when Chaeyoung pulled her and went inside her car.

"Yah! Seungwan! Come on!"

She walked toward her friends. Taeyeon patted her shoulders. "You okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah." Her lips were trembling since she was holding back her grin.