Twenty One

"Multi-billionaire Tiffany Hwang is rumored to be in a relationship with a woman - allegedly an engineer under a construction firm ******."

She nearly tripped when she saw a photograph of Taeyeon and Tiffany holding hands in what seemed like a clothing store - though they didn't disclose Taeyeon's face. Students stared at her weirdly. Some who knew her asked if she was okay. She smiled at them and nodded. Her eyes went back to the screen of her phone.

"Holy shit."

Just as she was about to to call Taeyeon, her phone rang. It displayed Seulgi's name on it. Jisoo answered immediately. "Seul! What the heck?!" She asked, her voice hushed. Her feet were walking fast towards a vacant room. "Is it true?! I just saw the tabloid's headline!"

Seulgi seemed like she was walking too, obvious by her ragged breathing. "I am just as shocked as the rest of us! I'm on my way there! The unnies are in Sunny unnie's building now. Even Jennie and her friends. We're having a meeting."

"Meeting?! What the fuck are you saying?!"

She heard a roar of a vehicle. Jisoo knew it was Lisa's bike. "The tabloids know about us being friends with Taeyeon and Fany unnie! I bet they would mob us too anytime soon! So, pack your things because I know classes are over."

"Alright. Drive safe."

Seulgi dropped the call and Jisoo dashed towards the building where their office was. Classes were over, Jisoo was casually walking from the bathroom while checking her social media accounts when she spotted that tabloid site. It was not a nice tabloid, that she knew, since many celebrities and celebrity-alikes' careers were ruined because of it. They were basically nosy and was definitely value-free- well, all medias were, but this particular site was really over the line. They didn't know the word 'respect' and Jisoo was worried for her friends. She hadn't expected this. And she knew Taeyeon and Tiffany were both careful about their relationship. So this was a surprise. Soon, she was outside the school. She could see some people with cameras and she avoided them at all cost, not making any eye contacts. She was spotted by a student and she casually mingled with her while waiting for Seulgi.

A familiar roar came from a distance. Seulgi stopped in front of her. "Hurry!"

Immediately saying goodbye to the student, Jisoo ran towards Seulgi. "I saw some of those creepy paparazzis. I feel like I'm a celebrity now."

Seulgi laughed. "I feel you. God I was even chased by some earlier. They are indeed creepy."

"Will you slow down?! You are worse than Lisa!" Jisoo tapped Seulgi's shoulders.

"I can't! Jessica unnie was mad when I left the building! She basically yelled at me!"

"Why are you so scared of that person?! She's not scary!"

"Wait till we get there!"

Jisoo blinked at the person she referred to as not scary. The woman was surely mad and she could feel the chills. It was cold in Sunny's office. Chaeyoung went to pull her inside. "Are we in a big fridge? I can feel the suspense."

"Don't worry. Everything's handled." Chaeyoung held her hand and tugged at it. They both sat down next to each other. Just then, Tiffany spoke.

She looked at everyone in the room. "I'm sorry," was the first sentence she muttered to the people inside the big office. Taeyeon frowned, but didn't speak. "I know this will inconvenience us, you guys from now on. But I will handle everything."

That was when Taeyeon stood up. "You're not facing them alone. You are rumored with me, I am your girlfriend, we face them together." She said sternly, seriously looking at her girlfriend. "I won't just sit here and watch!"