Sixteen

"Unnie... Wake up."

Taeyeon groaned then turned away from the disturbance. She returned to sleep and had covered her head fully with the blanket.

Lisa huffed. "Unnie... Wake up!" She shook her sister's hip. "Unnie!" But the woman didn't even move a single joint. So Lisa decided to pull away the blanket that was wrapped around Taeyeon's body.

"Yah! Get out!!" She tried to save her blanket from being thrown away.

"No!" Lisa tackled Taeyeon, shook her head fervently that her vision got blurred, her eyes felt like rolling at the back of her head. Taeyeon slowly got up like a corpse from a coffin and also pounced Lisa, had successfully locked her neck around her limbs.

"It's Saturday! Why are so loud?! Let me sleep in!!"

Lisa tapped her arms because she was struggling to breath. "Aaaack! Unniiiieeee!!" She cried and finally inhaled in relief when Taeyeon had let go of her.

"Now get out. I may be small, but I'm vicious. Rawr!" She laughed out loud then groaned after. Lisa thought she had gone mad. "What the heck. I'm awake now!"

"It's not Saturday, Unnie. It's Friday."

Taeyeon gasped. "I have work later! I need to sleep more!" Then, as if magic, her sleepiness returned. Lisa made a sound using her tongue. She dragged Taeyeon off her bed.

"Unnie! Wake up! It's nearly 5! Ugh!" She grunted when Taeyeon ignored her. "Unniee!" Then Lisa shrieked in frustration and annoyance.

Taeyeon jumped and glared at her sister. " It's..." She went to grab her phone on the night stand and checked the time. Her eyes widened. "4:13?! You little-!"

"Exactly! Unnie, don't tell me you forgot?! Oh my gosh! I'm so gonna tell Fany unnie!"

"Fany? Why Fany?"

Lisa wanted to crush Taeyeon's head by her hands. "Friday-5AM-FANY-JENNIE-JESSICA-AIRPORT!!!" She yelled in her face.

Taeyeon deadpanned for two minutes before her brain could process the information. "Damn! Right! Fany! Airport!" She scurried out of her bed and toward her wardrobe to change her clothes. She ran to the bathroom to check her swollen face and brushed her teeth then pulled Lisa's wrist after snatching her wallet and phone.

"Thank me for ruining your sleep." Lisa said, fished out Jennie's key out of her pocket. "I will be using Jennie's car." She eyed her sister. " Why don't you just use Fany unnie's Ferrari? Miss Jung would be hitching a ride with you, right?"

Taeyeon went inside her beetle. "That car is a devil. I'm not gonna drive that ever again. I don't even know why Fany drives it." She ignited the engine and told Lisa, "I don't understand rich people, you know. Hurry up."

Lisa ran toward the gate to go open it. Taeyeon went out first and waited for Lisa outside the yard. The latter followed after a moment and off they went to the airport. "Why do they even chose a morning flight? What are we, slaves?"

Lisa chuckled because of her sister. She put her arm around Taeyeon's shoulder once she went out of the car. "We have no choice but be submissive, Unnie."

Taeyeon scoffed. "Submission and I don't match. If you only knew how loud Fany was beneath me." She smirked.

Lisa scrunched her nose. "I don't want to know." She eyed Taeyeon from head to toe. "You really have no originality."

Taeyeon looked at her outfit. "What's wrong with gray hoodie?"

"Nothing's wrong." She pointed at her round glasses and Taeyeon's. "Is that mine?"