Twenty-six

Months later........................

"You can place that vase there... and that one.." She pointed a painting then continued. "..there"

Her girlfriend pouted. "I'm exhausted!"

She gasped fakely as she approached her sulking girlfriend in a corner. She chuckled at the sight. Joy was pouting, but her eyes showed a glint of playfulness. "You're not even lifting your hands, Your Highness." Wendy teased, pulling a chair to sit next to Joy.

"You're not even asking me to do anything."

Wendy chuckled. "We're fine here. Just sit here and relax. How's your new collection, by the way?"

Joy scooted her chair closer to Wendy. She gestured for a hug that Wendy was glad to do so. They snuggled in that corner. "Fine, I guess. Jennie's making me work non-stop." She pouted again.

Wendy cooed. "Awwe my poor baby." She rained kisses on Joy's face.

"Wooooah. Look at that, Seul." Jisoo agaped at the couple in that corner. She faked a shiver because of too much PDA.

Seulgi, too, acted like choking. She then turned to Jisoo and pouted. "I'm exhausted..."

Jisoo just blinked. "I ought to kill you." She growled.

However, Seulgi payed no attention to her threat and showed her aegyo (that Irene and only Irene liked) to Jisoo more. "Jennie's making me work more." She puckered her lips and frowned like a puppy.

Jisoo gruntled. Oh how she hated aegyo. Especially, and most certainly, Lisa's aegyo. She pushed Seulgi's face away from her, then put aside the painting in her other hand to approach the couple. She sat across them. "You just pose for the camera. Stop complaining, Your Highness."

Joy made face.

Seulgi followed to sit beside Jisoo, she looked around the place with a proud smile. "We're nearly there, Wannie. Just a few more furnitures, your bakery slash café is done."

Wendy grinned gratefully. Her hold in Joy's hand tightened. The younger squeezed her hand in return. "Thanks for helping me."

"It's nothing. We're not that busy anyway." Jisoo said with a sway of her hand.

Seulgi nodded after. "I'm so excited for the opening! I've been telling it to my colleagues. They knew of your bakery."

"Really? That's good to hear, Seul."

Seulgi snickered.

"How 'bout we give away flyers to advertise the café? Then use advantage of the social media too." Jisoo scrunched her forehead, seemingly thinking something.

Joy interrupted her thoughts. "The Fany team had thought of the flyers. They've designed a few samples, I think. And the uniforms are to be designed by our team, the Jennie team."

Wendy nodded her head, agreeing to Joy.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow. "That's... fast."

"Legal matters would be in Chaeyoung's hands." Joy continued.

Seulgi inhaled deeply. We've known each other for almost two years. Yet this still amazes me. Rich people think differently. She nudged Jisoo's left foot with her right one. The latter had reacted a bit but Seulgi was ignored. She couldn't read her friend's face. What is she thinking?

They've discussed the whole ordeal in the past month. However, Jisoo was busy with school since the term was ending that time and she had students who were graduating from high school to take care of. She was proud of her best friend - Wendy, at most. It was a milestone for her. Yet, she still couldn't adjust at how fast these people worked. Because in just a snap of their finger, who knew, everything could change quickly. She couldn't cope up with their pace.