Bonus Chapter 2

———————-

"Kim Minjeeeeooooooong!"

The four-year old girl gasped, perfect with her palms pressed on her mouth for an effect. She moved her little legs to run across the vast living room to hide from her mother. Her head moved from left to right to find a place to hide in. She snickered when she spotted the wooden table, and ducked to hide in it. Like someone who was hiding from a monster, she kept her palms pressed on her mouth. She smiled when she heard her mother's voice.

"Where are you? You can't play with Ningning in that state, sweetie. You need to take a bath or else no park for today." Taeyeon huffed, her eyes roamed the living room to find her daughter. She had been running after her daughter for thirty minutes now just to get her to the bathroom.

Today's the weekend, that meant no work. Minjeong celebrated her birthday last January 1 and she was now four years old. The kid was a combination of Taeyeon and Tiffany when it comes to her attitude, behaviour, talents, and so much more. In an early age, her parents knew that she could sing. Minjeong was also a bright kid - which Taeyeon thought she inherited from her Mommy Tiffany, and she looked like Taeyeon a lot that you wouldn't second guess that she's Taeyeon's daughter.

"But you promised I can play with Nimgning today!"

Taeyeon grinned. Gotcha. She slowly approached the table between the couches, she kneeled next and peeked under the table. Her daughter shrieked but laughed after, causing her mother to crack. Taeyeon pulled her legs while Minjeong shouted in protest.

"Then let's take a bath, otherwise Aunt Jennie won't let you play with Ningning." Taeyeon pulled her up and kissed both her cheeks repeatedly. The kid squealed and laughed, clearly happy at the attention her Umma was giving her.

"Mommyyyyyy!" She shrieked again when Taeyeon lifted her to tickle her tummy with her face. Taeyeon blowed into her stomach. "Mommyyy!"

"What's Umma doing to my baby?"

Minjeong perked up at the sound of her mom. Tiffany just came out of the kitchen, made food for their picnic today. Minjeong squirmed in her Umma's hold. Taeyeon let her down and the kid ran to her Mommy, hiding behind Tiffany and from Taeyeon. Tiffany laughed.

"Yah.. why am I the bad guy now?" Taeyeon approached her wife and her daughter. Minjeong grinned, her cute teeth and gums showing.

Tiffany lifted her next and kissed her right cheek. "You should listen to Umma, okay? You need to take a bath because we're going to meet new friends!" She said in a bright tone.

The kid's eyes twinkled animatedly at the thought of playing with new friends. "Really?! New friends?"

Taeyeon smiled. "Yes. New friends. You and Ningning will be meeting new friends." Tiffany handed Minjeong back to her wife. The kid wrapped her legs and limbs onto her Umma like a koala. "Your Chaeyoung unnie will be there too."

The kid gasped. Her expressions were like animated that it made her parents coo. "She's coming home?" That's what they love with their daughter. She could be expressive with them just like that, and they were grateful for it. Taeyeon was almost worried her meekness and timidity were inherited by Minjeong. But she was relieved that wasn't the case.

Her parents nodded.

"Yes, sweetie. Aunt Wendy and Aunt Joy came back home with her. Now go with your Umma and take a bath." Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's back to go upstairs. "I'll prepare her clothes and our things to put in the car." Tiffany whispered in Taeyeon's ear before kissing her wife's cheek. "Have fun!"

"Umma, who are we going to meet?" Minjeong asked as she watched Taeyeon put on her shoes. Taeyeon herself had changed and they were getting ready to go to the central park for their picnic.