Twenty Three

Everything was prepared, from the papers to the equipments Lisa's team would be needing. However, just seven hours before their flight, a news broke out. They solved the TaeNy issue two months ago, now another problem was here. Or two. Or three. Lisa didn't know. She was too anxious.

"Fashion director and owner of Jentle Magazine and Jentle Clothing Company, Jennie Kim and photographer under SM Magazine and Media spotted in Tiffany Hwang's house warming party being intimate with each other. See photos."

"Famous Fashion Icon Jennie Kim and a photographer in a date in the central park."

"Lalisa Manoban, a photographer under SM Magazines fetched her girlfriend, Jennie Kim in the airport with Tiffany Hwang and her non-celebrity girlfriend. Netizens speculates that the international model Joy Park is also in a relationship with the youtube sensation, Wendy Son, who happened to be with them that time."

"Jessica Jung and Yuri Kwon, are they still an item? They are seen outside the Blanc building."

"Insiders say that Miss Manoban fetches Jennie Kim everyday. They are even neighbors. Some said Tiffany Hwang's girlfriend, TY, is her sister."

- "What the heck! That Lalisa Manoban is hot!"

- "Sisters are surely getting the hot and rich women from the big six."

- "KyA nGgalT c lOrd dhIl yAn sA iNyOng lGbt."

- "Nagpatuli pa man din kaming mga lalaki tapos ganyan kayo girls. Very wrong."

- "Hala bagay silaaaa! Pak na pak naman pala ang taste ni Ate Jennie! Go girl! Support!"

- "I love Jentle clothes. But not anymore."

- "#OustDuterte"

"Can you explain this?! What is this?! Are you trying to sabotage me?!"

Sunny was surely mad. Lisa lowered her head, ashamed of herself. Of all times, why it had to be now? They could write articles for her, but why now? They could do it next month, or next year for all she cared, but not now. She was about to fly to New York for work.

"I'm sorry."

Sunny raked her hair with her fingers and frustratedly sighed. She was mad, yes, but not to Lisa or Jennie. She was mad because of the nosy media. "All I asked you was to be careful before you fly to New York! You are neighbors! Why still go out on dates?! You could possibly just stay in and do nothing!"

"Soonkyu, enough." The door suddenly opened and Taeyeon went in. Her eyes darted her best friend, but Sunny wasn't even fazed by it. She met her best friend's gaze.

"Stay out of it, Taeyeon. She's my employee." She breathed loudly.

"I am her sister. You can talk to her calmly, Sunny. But please don't raise your voice on her." Taeyeon calmly pleaded.

Lisa tried to stop her sister. "Unnie, I can handle it. Please, go home."

"No-"

Sunny laughed loudly and sarcastically. She mockingly looked at the sisterd. "You can handle it?! Really?!" She huffed. "Then go and handle the media, or the investors, or the consumers, or my business partners. Or you can call Tiffany to make them shut up."

"Sunny!"

"What, Taeyeon? Investors are pulling and backing out on me just because I am tolerating her! There's nothing wrong in supporting Lisa. I just needed her to be careful! You know how homophobic this country was!"