Chapter 20: Lucifer's Kin

I was up all night training and learning to use my powers. I looked at the pink hues in the dark sky as it started to get lighter. 'You're now Lucifer's child but you still stay here and follow orders why?' Kaitlyn asked and I shrugged. "I'm in a contract with Ceil breaking it could result in starving to death." I answered staring at the now perfect garden and walked into the house cleaning it perfectly at inhuman speeds. I looked at the clock and it was time to wake up the other servants. I clapped my hands together and knocked on the servants doors. "Get up its time for work." I said a bit cheery. "Angel we heard you singing last night yes we did." Mey-rin said walking out of her room and Finny and Bard following behind out of their rooms Tanaka sat on the counter and I smiled. "Alright I will sing for you guys again tonight if you clean the few rooms I missed perfectly and I will help." I said smiling at them. They all nodded and went to work. I walked over to Ceil's room and knocked on the door. "Master wake up." I said walking in and shaking him lightly. "Good morning Angel." He greeted with a small smirk. I pulled out his clothes and started to dress him. "Today you have fencing, music, English, and math classes." I said smiling as I finished dressing him. "Angel you seem different." He said staring into my eyes. "Master that's because I have become different I was up last night cleaning and training to be worth keeping as a maid." I said smirking at him and handing him his tea. He smiled at me slightly. "Well then I can count on you?" He asked and I nodded putting my hand over my heart. "I swear on my life I will protect you till the end my lord." I said. He stared at me and stood up walking with me to his study. "Oh and My lord?" I asked as he walked into the room. "Yes Angel?" He replied. "Well I will be teaching you in music class." I said before staring to close the door. "Alright." He replied before continuing his work. I went outside to see the garden looking even better then how I left it last night. "It looks better in the morning." I hummed to myself. "Yes but it does not compare to the beauty of you love." I heard Sebastian's smooth voice say walking closer to me. I jumped a bit and turned to the demon butler. "Oh morning Sebby." I greeted hugging him. "Did you even sleep last night?" Sebastian asked staring into my eyes. "Um....yes?" I asked more the answered. "Of course you didn't." He said pulling me closer to him. "I'm fine I promise and I still have duties to fulfil." I said wiggling out of his grip and walking into the manor and towards the music room. I pulled out a violin and softly played it. I looked up at the door to see Ceil standing there. "My lord I was just making sure it was ready to be played." I said blushing slightly. "Of course alright so what are you teaching me to play?" He asked and I smiled. "The piano master." I said pulling out the seat in front of the piano for him to sit. "Alright then this is normal C." I said pressing the key in front of him.

~Ceil's Pov~

I looked up at Angel to see her smiling while speaking about the music. "Now master you try." She said pulling me away from my thoughts. I placed my hands on the keys and she moved them to the right places. "Like this master." She said then lightly pressed the top of one of my fingers the sound going through the room. "Alright play me a song Angel." I asked and she looked at the piano and smiled. She sat down next to me and placed her hands on the piano keys and started to play. "You only have to hit the notes lightly." She said smiling as she closed her eyes and swayed slightly to the melody she was playing. "Alright then sounds simple enough." I said sitting down and putting my fingers on the keys slowly starting to play the music on the stand. "Slower master is meant to played a bit lighter like a lullaby." She said slowly holding the notes on the piano and continuing to play next to me. I nodded and did I as I was told playing slower the sound was lovely as it came from the piano. Angel stood up and grabbed the violin and started playing the same melody.

~Angel's Pov~

I waited patiently after the master ate lunch for us to start fencing lessons and that's when there was a knock on the door. 'Angel you know exactly who it is and you know you don't want to be kind especially when he so spoiled' Cassie said and I let out a slight inward sigh. I opened the door and curtsied. "Welcome to the Phantomhive estate." I greeted bowing at the two men who walked in. "Agni why don't you talk to Angel for a while." Sohma said and Agni nodded. Agni and I walked outside and I stared at him. "I thought he was your god your master your reason to live but you betray him knowing that girl won't come back it disgusts me." I said glaring at him. He stared at me surprised. "Wh-what how did you know?" He asked and I smiled. "I am simply one hell of a maid sir." I said curtsying lightly. He stared into my neon blue orbs and I stayed silent keeping all emotions away. "You know if you don't watch him carefully all of them will leave correct?" Agni asked and I gasped a bit taken back for him reading me so quickly. "Well what is it to you?" I growled. "Nothing." He said turning to leave. "You better not hurt Sohma just stop listening to that man he will only bring you pain." I said staring into his greyish eyes. "I promised I would help him I gave him my word I can't pull back." He said staring into my eyes. "What are you two doing?" I heard Sebastian ask. "Nothing darling." I said not realizing the slight growl was still in my voice before I turned and walked away.