Chapter 3: Erasing the past

I felt the blood drip down my arm and I shivered slightly as it hit the ground. I threw away the remains of the phone and pulled the glass out of my hand wrapping it up with a bandage. I stared into the mirror and felt a sharp pain shoot up my legs. I stared in the mirror to see Kaitlyn staring back. "No I'm not going to give up my body." I mumbled. I turned around and layed back down next to Sebastian his arms wrapping around me. I stayed silent and didn't move. I stared at the wall and heard the others yelling. My head pounded and I cringed at the pain. I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes resting my aching body into Sebastian's.

-In the morning-

I turned over and stood up putting on my maid's outfit and walking out to clean up and start breakfast while Sebastian still slept. My face was red as I remembered how close his face was to mine. I finished cooking and walked towards Ceil's room opening the door and setting down the tray of food and tea. "Master?" I said lightly shaking him. He woke up and looked at me. "Angel what are you doing up you should be resting." Ceil said and I shrugged. "I brought you breakfast and thought I would dress you today because Sebastian seemed exhausted when I woke up." I said pulling out an outfit for him. I started dressing him and handed him his food. "If you need anything master just call." I said walking out of the room. "Wait Angel." He said and I turned towards him. "Yes Master?" I asked. "Bring me the mail." He said hesitantly. I nodded and grabbed the mail seeing a letter from the queen. I smiled slightly. "Its beginning soon." I said to myself walking to Ceil's room and handing him the mail. He looked at the letter from the queen and smiled opening it. "Jack the ripper I'm guessing." I said staring at him and he stared at me in surprise. "I know everything which is why I say for the party I shall be the bait instead of you Master." I said to him bowing slightly. He nodded keeping what I said in mind even though now it made no sense. I walked out the door and walked to the library sitting down and looking into a book. I heard the library door open but I stayed silent reading. "So I could try to separate them from myself." I mumbled. I heard Sebastian's low husky voice. "Separate who from you M'lady." He said and I jumped backwards falling out of the chair. "N-nothing." I stuttered. I closed the book and started walking towards the room I woke up in last night but felt Sebastian grab my waist. I turned towards him and got pushed up against the wall his arms and legs blocking my escape. I looked into his crimson eyes. "Angel I was wondering would you take a walk with me in the garden later?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled slightly and I stared for a second not noticing he had let me go. I walked away from him and into the room opening the book back up. "I'm going to let you go so I can finally devour you." I said mumbling the words I read off the book. When nothing happened I was a bit dissapointed. I felt a burning sensation in my throat and I held it refusing to scream in pain. I swallowed and felt as though I had devoured the souls. I still had the burning feeling I fell onto the bed my voice caught in my throat. It felt like somebody had fed me fire and then my eyes fell shut the darkness engulfing me.

-Sebastian's Pov-

I opened the door to my room where Angel had went to see her laying on the bed asleep. I let out a sigh and kissed her lightly on the forehead. I then felt the sensation of eating and stared down at her as she pulled me down next to her hugging me. "I-it hurts." She mumbled in her sleep and I pulled away to get ready for the young master's guests.