Chapter 7: Angel vs. Devin fighting for feelings

I woke up and gasped in pain as I tried to sit up. I looked around noticing I wasn't in the alleyway any more I was laying in my room at the mansion. I looked around the room making sure nobody else was in here and I stood up slowly but stumbled forward and hissed in pain. I trudged towards the door and I knew I had to make sure Ceil and Sebastian didn't get hurt. With every step I could feel the pain dull slightly. "Angel why are you up you should be sleeping. Yes you should." Mey-Rin said a bit panicked and I smiled. "I'm fine it was just a scratch Mey-Rin nothing major." I said and we walked towards the kitchen. When I stumbled she helped me and we walked till we saw Sebastian in the kitchen his back to us obviously not knowing we were there. 'Come on Angel haven't you scared him enough?' Cassie asked and Kaitlyn scoffed. 'He deserves whatever he is getting' Rose let out a small laugh. 'You guys are so funny' I heard and I smiled slightly. "Hey Sebby what are you cooking?" I asked walking up behind him. Mey-Rin smirked and then turned around leaving. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked smirking slightly at me and I smiled. "No if I don't do my work in this manor as a maid then I wouldn't be worthy of serving the young master." I said smiling at him and he grinned for only a second before the bell to Ceil's study rang. I walked towards his study and knocked lightly on the door. "Come in." Was heard faintly and I opened the door. Ceil looked up from his papers at me and suddenly his face was covered in worry. "Shouldn't you be in bed resting you lost so much blood Angel." He said walking towards me. "I'm fine if I couldn't serve you even after last night I shouldn't be able to serve you at all." I said and he smirked slightly. "Please bring me some tea and something to eat." He ordered and I nodded. "Of course Bou-chan." I answered walking towards the kitchen. I noticed the absence of a certain raven haired butler and made the tea and a simple chocolate cake with white frosting. I smiled at my work and brought it to the young master but noticed the door was slightly open. "Master how is she even moving with how many injuries she came back with she was hit three times with a reaper scythe." I heard Sebastian say and I opened the door setting his tea and cake down before bowing and leaving. "Yes I don't know how she had recovered so fast." Ceil said before I closed the door behind me. I looked next to me and smiled at Rose's friendly shadow. 'We healed you as fast as we could you need to protect Ceil.' She said and I walked out to the garden and heard the sound of moving. I automatically got ready to lunge when I saw the Angel standing in front of me. "Devin." I scoffed and he just smiled. "Yes Angel dearest?" He asked and I growled attacking him. He hit one of the spots I had been hit with the death scythe. I whined in pain and he smiled. "So you haven't completely healed have you." Devin said smirking seeing as how I had lied to the others. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. "Shut up I am done with you I would prefer someone more my species." I growled into his ear before releasing him he smiled and looked at me. "Alright you win and I will take you off of your little leash my little wolf but you lose and you will come back home with me and will never be aloud to leave my side." Devin said grinning and I nodded in agreement. I lunged at him pulling the knives out from under my dress and threw them at him. He broke them and lunged at me. I dodged with ease and turned striking him on the back and he passed out. I smiled and walked into the house. "Sebastian hey Sebby." I called walking down the halls. I looked around for him and found nothing so I just danced slightly leading into the music room of the mansion. I smiled and ran over to the grand piano and opened it up. I sat down and took a deep breath before playing and starting sing. "I set out on a narrow way many years ago hoping I would find true love along the broken road but I go lost a time or two wipe my brow kept pushing through I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you. Every long lost dream led me to where you are others who broke my heart they were like northern stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms this much I know is true that god blessed the broken road that me straight to you." I sang before looking up from the piano to see Sebastian standing there listening peacefully. I smiled at him. "You sing beautifully Angel." He said smirking at me. My face was lightly dusted pink. "Oh yeah Sebby." I said and he hummed for me to continue. "So maybe after work we could meet out at the garden to talk." I said looking down at the piano keys. "Of course Angel as long as you promise to sing for the young master and the servants." He said smiling his closed eye smile. "Of course why wouldn't I all he has to do ask." I said returning the smile.