Chapter 8: The Letter

I walked out to the garden and stood waiting for Sebby I was quiet while I waited but softly hummed taking over me. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Sebastian staring at me. "You called Angel." He said and I laughed lightly. "So Sebby I was wondering well about the kiss and slapping you I'm sorry and I um the reason I slapped you was because I well Devin he umm had me on a leash of sorts and uh but now I'm not and so I uh was wondering if we could try maybe uh again." I said nervously my face red. He lifted my chin and smiled a real smile at me. "Anything for you Angel." He said. We slowly leaned in and kissed each other gently and passionately. I pulled away to breath and I smiled. "I'm so happy Sebby." I said cheerfully but stopped and was thinking for a moment. "Hey um Sebby." I said thinking. "Yes Angel?" He asked huskily and he smirked as I blushed slightly at the sound of his voice. "Nevermind its nothing." I said walking towards the house. "I'm gonna go to bed night." I said walking into the house. 'Protect them from that filthy dog Angel.' I heard the three say together and I nodded curling into bed and falling asleep instantly.

                   ~Time Skip Brought to you By Idiot angels.~

    I woke up that morning and put on my corset and dress while Sebastian continued to sleep in the bed. I walked out the door and made breakfast and walked to the Master's room. I walked in looking at his peaceful sleeping face. "Young master its time to get up." I said shaking him gently. He just turned over and I opened the curtains letting in the sunlight. "Ceil wake up." I said sternly pulling out an outfit. The boy sat up and looked at me. "Angel where is Sebastian this time." Ceil asked a small huff in his voice. "He was up late last night so I'm letting him sleep." I said staring to dress the smaller boy. I know some might think it would bother me but it doesn't because I don't have an attraction to the young master. He is my master that is it nothing more then a spoiled little brat I serve. I fed him and went to get the mail. I looked through the mail and saw the one from the queen. "Damned Angela." I huffed walking back into the house. I put the mail on his desk and left to do my usual chores.

              ~Sebastian's Pov(gasp finally a Pov change)~

       I woke up and looked next to me to see I was the only one in the bed. I got up and saw Angel already doing her chores. She smiled at me slightly and I heard the bell go off Angel walked to the study sticking her tongue out at me playfully. I walked out of our room dressed and I walked into the kitchen to see lunch already done just waiting for the time to be eaten. "Of course Master." Angel said and walked out of the study stomping slightly it was really cute I would say. She walked outside and started to prepare a carriage. "I hate houndsworth." She scoffed not noticing me come up behind her. Put my hands around her and pulled her into a hug. "Morning M'lady." I said hugging her. "Morning Sebby." She said looking at the horses. "What are you up to my darling?" I asked curiously. She heard the curiosity in my voice and turned around. "Nothing much just getting the carriage ready for a trip." She said uattaching the reins to the horses. She hushed them when they started kick and she was so kind to them. "Don't worry I will feed you two." She said smiling slightly at the two. "So where are we going?" I asked and she had a slight look of disgust. "Houndsworth." She scoffed putting the other carriage for the servants together. I looked at her confused. "Why do you not like traveling?" I asked and she shook her head. "Its not that its what is waiting there for us that I don't like." She said turning around and kissing me lightly on my lips before she left into the mansion. 'Such a mysterious girl probably why I love her so much' I thought before I walked to Ceil's Study.

          ~Angel's Pov~

I got a small bag of things together and put bags into a cart where the other four would sit that I had to drive. I was not happy that I was going to houndsworth knowing that Angela would be there. I was slightly scared that she would find a way to use my power that I couldn't control completely against the ones I cared about. 'Don't over think it Angel just relax and do what you always do just act like you have no emotions till we come back here then sing like always.' Cassie said and Kaitlyn agreed slightly. 'At least act like you are having fun remember about Finny.' Rose said and I mentally sighed. 'Yeah I know you three' I finished putting the stuff away and sat on a horse and smiled at it slightly. "Good girl just stay still and listen to me we can go a bit around the mansion." I mumbled to her unhooking the reins and rode her  around at a slow pace.