Chapter 25: Waking up

My body felt heavy after the whole thing with Agni and now we were going to be dealing with the royal warrant. I let out a slight sigh of exhaustion and then got up the rest of the way getting dressed. My head pounded and my body told me to crawl back into bed but I had chores and duties. I smiled as a thought of Sebastian came to my mind. I walked into the hallway and went straight to the library cleaning it along with various other rooms. I attempted to avoid the kitchen knowing Sebby would be in the process of cooking curry for Sohma to try. I did a small spin happily humming and walked into the master's bedroom that looked like a disaster. I shrugged and started cleaning. "You said hey what's your name you took one look and now I'm not the same yeah you said hey what's your name you took one look and now I'm not the same ooh and that's why I smile it been a long since everyday and everything had felt so right.." I sang cleaning and dancing around. I stopped my singing at the sound of footsteps coming closer. I finished putting the sheets and blankets perfectly before exiting the now sparkling room. "I think I should lay down." I mumbled to myself my whole body ached worse then before. "No curry yes I must help with the curry." I rejected my own request of sleep. I walked to the kitchen seeing as how it was empty I quickly started it and put in a little bit of quickly cut chocolate. "Prince Sohma." I called handing him the masterpiece I had created. He took a bit and stared at me in surprise. "This is wonderful Angel its perfect." He complimented. "Thank you your majesty but I was just doing my job." I answered before finally deciding to lay down even if only for a little bit. I looked out the window and stared at a black cat. "Cat or sleep hard decision." I murmured. My muscles were on fire and my whole body begged for relaxation and rest. "Bath then bed Angel you don't need Sebby upset." I growled at myself walking into Sebastian and I's room. I quickly started running the water while I grabbed clothes. I sat down in the warm relaxing bath water.

      ~Sebastian's Pov~ (30 minutes l8r)

I walked into Angel and I's room to check on her to see clothes layed out on the bed and so I walked to the bathroom. I casually walked in to see her asleep in the tub her head on the side and her whole body covered in bubbles. "Wow Angel you are such a troublemaker." I murmured. She stirred slightly only moving to get more comfortable. I picked her up careful not to wake her and dried her off before dressing her and laying her in bed. "S-Sebby." She mumbled in her sleep she held onto my arm as if it was her whole life and I let out a sigh. "Only for a little while because it is you." I said smirking to her sleeping figure and I ended up falling asleep.