Chapter 2: Multiple Personalities

I stared into the crimson eyes of the demon butler and holding back the urge to fangirl. "May I ask for your name m'lady?" He asked and I took back control. I felt Kaitlyn seething inside of me. "Angel Suzuki." I introduced with a small curtsy. Sebastian nodded and I stared. "I am Sebastian Michealis." He introduced bowing. I caught his eye and blushed slightly. "Sorry for intruding on Earl Phantomhive's property I just got lost looking for a place to work." I lied. Sebastian looked a bit suspicious but then nodded. "Well I could talk to my master about you getting a job here." He said giving me a look saying we need to talk later. I nodded and then followed behind him my skirt was a bit above my knees my shirt slid down my shoulders and my black hair was up in a messy bun. He showed me to a room that was a guest room and I opened the wardrobe and pulled out a black and red dress. I put it on and looked at the corsets but decided to just stick with a bra. I opened the door slightly to see Bard carrying a flamethrower towards the kitchen. I snuck up behind him and watched as he blew up the kitchen. I flew backwards slightly and walked into the kitchen my neon blue eyes flashing pink. "Bardroy what did you just do?" I asked upset ignoring that I wasn't supposed to know his name. He turned around and looked at me rubbing his neck. I walked up to him and grabbed the flamethrower. I broke it in half and demanded he clean up. He nodded and cleaned I felt a small flash of dizziness but held it back. "M'lady shouldn't you be in your room?" I heard Sebastian ask from behind me. I turned around and smiled at him. "I'm sorry I heard the explosion and came to check." I said looking at Bard. "Well the young master would like to see you." He said and I walked with him towards Ceil's study.

-Time Skip-

He lightly knocked on the door to Ceil's study and a small come in was heard. Ceil stared at me and then looked at Sebastian. "Who is this Sebastian?" He questioned. "Her name is Angel Suzuki and she would like a job here." Sebastian answered and I curtsied slightly. "Sebastian go make some tea while I talk to her." Ceil ordered motioning for me to sit down. Sebastian left and Ceil stared at me. "Miss Suzuki why should I hire you?" He asked I took a breath then looked at him. "I'm not from this time line and I'm not sure how I got here I know everything that is going to happen and I can help." I said slightly quick. Sebastian walked back in and put down the tea and whispered in Ceil's ear. "She also happens to be a demon my lord." I let my thoughts drift and heard Kaitlyn yelling. 'Why did you take back control I could have had some fun with him.' 'Kaitlyn shut up' Cassie said and I giggled a bit. 'Come on you two we know that she is going to absorb Madam red when she dies so just stay quiet for a week or two' Rose lectured. I was brought back to the other two in the room by the slight sound of the chair moving. I looked up to see Ceil staring at my long black hair and neon blue eyes. "Alright you may work here." He said and I smiled.

       -Time skip Next Day Sebby's pov-

I went to wake up Angel and heard her let out a small laugh. "Don't be stupid Rose he couldn't have followed me its impossible." Angel said. "Yeah well it is possible just not likely." I heard another voice say. I knocked on the door and the voices stopped. "Come in Sebastian." Angel said today she was wearing a maid's outfit and it looked absolutely great on her. I mentally slapped myself. "Good morning we have a guest coming today so could you help me prepare?" I asked and she nodded looking like she was going to say something but stayed silent. "Well I will be in the kitchen get to the garden and start fixing everything up." I said closing the door. 'Why would I even think like that she is not from here but she is another demon.' I thought walking to the kitchen.

              -Angel's Pov-

I was trimming the flowers when I saw white hair and purple eyes. I looked up and saw nothing. 'I said he followed you here he is an angel not to be trusted.' Rose said and I shrugged. "I still don't believe it." I mumbled pricking my finger on a thorn. I looked up again and saw Devin his face close to mine. "Angel what are you doing." He asked and I screamed. He wrapped his arm around my neck and I gasped for breath hearing the running my eyes slowly slipping shut. "Let go of her." I heard Sebastian demand. I opened my eyes slightly to see his blurry figure. "S-Sebby." I muttered before slipping into darkness.

               -Angel's Dream-
I stared at the others standing around me and I smiled. "Guys what is going on this never happens." I said a bit worried. "We are taking over our body you were born to serve as a vessel for us not to keep us locked away you are a demon you need to act like it." Kaitlyn said. "I'm a demon?" I questioned and they all nodded. "Devin is only close to you to kill you easily." Cassie said and I gasped in horror. "Let Sebastian protect you." Rose said and I nodded slightly.

     I woke up my head fogged and the feeling of being drowned. I looked next to me to see Sebastian shirtless and in pajama pants. I stared for a minute then let out a slight sigh. I got up and walked out of the room and pulled my phone out of my boot. "I never want to go back." I mumbled crushing the phone in my hand blood dripping down my arm.

                A/n
Hey guys thanks for reading chapter two I'm happy that people like it.