Chapter 24: Valentines day part 2

A/n
Ok so this chappy is going to be a bit intamte but I'm not going to go as far as lemon cause I don't write lemons.
       I stared at him as he gave me an innocent look and I kissed him before turning to leave the room. "Where are you planning to go Angel?" Sebastian questioned me and I turned to look at him. "I was going to get things ready for the ball Lady Elizabeth begged the young lord to set up for valentines day." I answered as if it were obvious. "At least a hug before you leave?" He asked innocently and I let out a sigh knowing he was planning something. "I know its not just that what is it you need Sebastian?" I questioned with a slight growl. "Well it is valentines day and we are lovers are we not?" He answered my question ending with another question. "Yes and what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?" I snapped getting tired of the demon's games just wanting to get everything over with and rest before I was forced into a death tra- corset and forced to dance. "It means that we should celebrate with each other." He said smiling at me. "That's not how it worked where I am from (I accidentally keep forgetting she isn't from there time line :p) we just give each other a gift and leave it at that." I said plainly before walking out the door and ignoring Sebastian's other remarks as I started my duties for the ball that would be in eight hours. (Symmetry XD) I stopped to stare into Lady Elizabeth's eyes. "Hello Angel so what's going on with you and Sebastian?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Lady Elizabeth could you please I'm trying to get ready for the ball." I said staring at the bowl in my hands. "Let's hang out please." She whined begging. "Yes lady Elizabeth." I answered with a sigh. We ran around for hours and Ceil gave me permission to skip the ball. I cheered silently to myself in my room. I turned before knocked down by the butler in black. "My lady time for your present." He purred before the room later was filled with moans and groans.