Chapter 21: Angel is sick

I trudged slowly to me and Sebastian's room. I haven't slept the last three nights. I turned a corner to stare into Lucifer's red eyes. "Hello Father." I greeted smiling slightly. "Angel you look pale why is that?" He asked and I smiled lightly."I'm fine father promise." I said before wobbling a bit and falling into Lucifer's arms. "Angel come on you're running a fever." Lucifer cooed into my ear. I stood up slowly attempting to keep my balance and walked in the room only to fall into the bed. "Demons getting sick how horrid." I mumbled my eyes starting to slip closed but I tried to keep them open. My stomach lurched and I had a queasy feeling. I pulled myself under the covers and started to fall asleep.

~Sebastian's Pov~

I had been looking for Angel. I walked into our room just about to give up till I saw a lump in the blankets. "Angel?" I questioned. I heard her groan lightly and I moved the blanket. Her face was red. She was radiating heat and she looked in discomfort. "Angel are you alright?" I asked and she kept her eyes closed as she layed her head on my legs she seemed as if gasping for breath and her forehead was burning hot. I pet her head lightly and she had a small smile on her face as she snuggled closer into my legs. "S-Sebby." She mumbled opening her beautiful neon blue orbs. "Angel stay in bed and I will do your chores today." I said and she nodded. I kissed her gently so she wouldn't feel worse. "I will make you something too." I said smiling. That's how it went all day until night fell and I curled up next to her. She cuddled her face into my chest and I had my arms around her as she fell asleep.

A/n
Sorry that the chapter is short I'm running out of ideas but I'm trying really hard I'm happy that guys like my story.