Chapter 13: Where did she go?

~3rd person Pov~

Elizabeth walked around the party searching for Angel but was having no luck. Sebastian walked back and had multiple women flirting with him. Ceil looked around also trying to find the missing girl. "Sebastian where is Angel?" Ceil asked and Sebastian looked up at him. "In our room sleeping." He replied and Ceil walked down a few halls towards Angel, and Sebastian's room. He opened the door to see that the room was empty except the faint smell of blood and the droplets leading to the window. Ceil stared in horror seeing as not only was his favorite servant bleeding but she was also gone. "Sebastian!" He yelled angrily stomping back towards the demon butler.

~Where Angel is~

The strange person set Angel down on a table as she slept they stared at her studying her body and staring at every inch of it. They tore the dress and slowly started to slice into her skin. There was a maniacal laugh that filled the room and blood seeped through Angel's dress dripping down her arm and hitting the floor. The stranger continued tearing into her skin and causing blood to go everywhere while he wore a mencing smile. Angel opened her eyes and screamed as she watched the man slash at her. Her screams were muffled by a gag and tears escaped her eyes as she watched him slowly pull at her insides.

~Elizabeth's Pov~

I was headed back to my manor with Paula and we heard Angel screaming I stopped the cart and walked into a house the living room had blood scattered everywhere and I could hear Angel's muffled screams. I walked in farther and saw something I regret a man with a hood covering his face was ripping at the poor girls skin. I slowly backed away fearing for my life. I grabbed at the door knob and ran towards the carriage leaving poor Angel to suffer.

~Angel's Pov~

I layed there with muffled screams blood splattering and my eyes telling me to sleep but I couldn't not when I'm in this much pain. I heard footsteps come in and turned my head to stare at the demon butler. "So sorry about that M'lady please do be more careful next time though." He said smirking lightly and I growled at him. The man in front of me just smirked and stepped away from me even though it hurt terrible my insides visible but slowly closing. I shut my eyes tight and I heard a scream then I was untied from the table. Sebastian smiled at me and kissed me lightly. "Sebby it hurts so much." I mumbled the pain continuing to shoot through my whole body. He covered me with his tail coat and he carried me back to the manor it being dark inside and looking as though nobody was there any more. I sighed in relief that Ceil wouldn't see me looking so misarable. I was sat down on a chair and Sebastian grabbed things to wrap up my wounds. I stayed still letting him wrap them and he looked in my eyes his face covered in worry. "Does it hurt Angel?" He asked me grabbing one of my injured arms and I shook my head. "N-no I'm fine Sebby let's just go to bed." I said stumbling when I stood up. I held onto Sebastian's tail coat as he brought me to our room and he helped me lay down on the bed. He layed next to me and gently caressed my hair. "I promise I will protect you so it never happens again." He mumbled in my ear. I smiled slightly and lightly kissed him before snuggling into his chest and falling asleep.