Chapter 12: Angels Birthday pt.2

I invited in more guests and smiled while bowing and they walked in. "Good evening Lady Elizabeth." I said as she walked in the door. "You look extremely cute Angel." She praised and I blushed slightly. "Hey meet me in the garden in 10 minutes." She whispered and I nodded as the last of the people came in including Alois and Claude. I looked in disgust but Sebastian didn't take notice of their being here. I walked out to the garden where Elizabeth told me to meet her and I sat waiting patiently for the young girl. She finally came out her curls bouncing as she skipped over to me. "Ok so Ceil told me it was your birthday when I stopped by this afternoon so I got you this." She said handing me a small simply wrapped gift. I opened it to see a necklace with an odd charm on it it seemed like a wolf except it had black wings and the fur matched the wings the eyes one being blue the other being red. "Thanks so much Lizzy." I said hugging the girl slightly. I smiled at her and we walked through the garden a bit. "So is there anyone you like?" She asked giggling slightly. I shrugged lightly. "Yeah I guess you could say that but we are together so." I said trailing off a bit to notice the raven haired butler staring intently at me. I kept looking at Lizzy as we continued talking. "I think maybe you should stay tonight." I said to Lizzy but it was a suggestion. "Anything for the birthday girl." She said and I smiled lightly. I felt my hand get grabbed and I turned towards the person. "Hello Miss I am Alois Tracy." The blonde man slut introduced himself. I pulled my hand away. "Angel Suzuki a Phantomhive maid." I mumbled walking past him back into the party. I walked in and stayed in a corner till I watched Lizzy and Ceil walk in front of everyone. "May I have your attention." Ceil called and everybody was quiet. "Today is somebody's birthday so be nice to her right Angel." Lizzy said and I kinda just hoped nobody saw me go down one of the halls. I hid in me and Sebastian's room and let out a sigh. I stretched out on the bed exhausted because of today's events I still was scared. When I turned to change I was hit by something hard and my eyes slowly closed leaving me unable to move.

               ~Sebastian's Pov~

I walked towards Angel and my room. I heard a thud and opened the door to see her laying on the floor a bit of blood coming from her head. I picked her up and layed her down on our bed and I kissed her lightly her still sleeping. I turned and saw nothing else in the room so I carefully left.

                 ~3rd person Pov~

The person that had hit Angel sighed as soon as Sebastian left and they picked up the limp girl. They left small bits of blood dripping on the ground.