Chapter 18: The Contract

I woke up and stretched out. I stare at Sebastian and smiled kissing him lightly before changing quickly and walking out the door to make breakfast. "Young Master!" I said happily opening the door to his room. He was still sleeping and I opened the curtain before petting his hair. He sat up and rubbed his eyes staring at me. "Morning Angel." He greeted and I smiled. "Morning." I said dancing around but I stopped when I remembered something about today. "Master today we have to go check out that case today right?" I asked thinking. I automatically thought of Sohma's smiling face and cringed. "Yes we are and you are coming with me and Sebastian." He said and I looked at him. "Oh yeah you wanted to form a contract right?" I asked. He nodded slightly and I smiled. "This demon shall prevail for her newly found master and follow his every whim. If not please give me the death penalty but I will come back to serve." I said before biting my skin and letting blood drip down my wrist. I took some of the sweet red liquid in my mouth and kissed Ceil it transferring into his mouth. I smiled wiping the blood off my chin and I bit down on his wrist for the contract to appear there. There was an odd looking pentagram like symbol resting on the back of my hand. "I am completely at your disposal my lord." I said bowing to the young boy. "Well then this is great I have two demons." He said smiling and I paused my thoughts trailing off. 'I now have to complete my mission I can't be stuck with him for eternity.' I thought to myself but heard a familiar voice in my head. 'Aww dont want to be stuck with that stuck up twit forever?' Who I thought was Kaitlyn asked. 'Kaitlyn quit it we just got back as her minions and part of her power and you're already provoking her.' Cassie lectured. "Alright Master let's get you to the dining hall for breakfast." I said after dressing the small male. He nodded and we walked out into the hall and slowly walked to the dining hall. "I thought all contracts look the same." Ceil said and I shook my head. "No each demon has their own brand for their master or mistress." I said opening the door so he could walk into the dining hall. "Oh huh sounds interesting. So why did you cringe earlier talking to me?" He asked and I smiled. "I'm not sure if I can tell you." I said and he glared at me. "And why is that?" He asked and I shrugged. "Probably cause it hasn't happened yet." I said smiling. He stuck his tongue out at me and I just laughed. "Alright you will run into somebody today who will become a bit important for your company's improvement and he is kinda annoying." I said giggling a bit. He stared at me then nodded. "Alright I will keep that in mind when we go into town Angel." He said and I smiled at him. "My lord I'm going to go wake up Sebastian." I said and he smiled. "You really do love him don't you." Ceil said and I nodded running off. I knocked on the door to our room and when I heard no answer I walked in to see Sebby still sleeping and I smiled. I jumped on the bed and squealed. "Sebby up get up." I squealed and he opened his eyes to catch me. I smiled at him and the symbol on my wrist glowed when I touched him. "So this guy we are gonna see is a prince?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah and his butler I guess you could say is human but has a hand 'blessed by the gods.' " I said making air quotation marks. He smiled and kissed me. "So the contract?" He asked and I smiled showing him my wrist before putting on a pair of his extra gloves. He smiled at me and we got in the carriage. "Let's go and get this over with I hate that guy." I said sitting next to Sebastian and I layed my head on his shoulder falling asleep earning a stare from Ceil.

~Sebastian's Pov~

I let Angel sleep on my arm and the master seemed to stare at her. "Master sorry she fell asleep she had trouble falling asleep last night." I said smirking at him and lightly pet Angel's head. "Oh well now that we have a contract she must be ready to fight at any moment." Ceil said and I smiled. "Of course master." I said smiling and glancing at the sleeping girl. "You love her a lot don't you Sebastian?" Ceil asked and I smirked at him before staring at her sleeping face. "Yeah I guess I do." I answered trying to hide my happiness. This girl this one little demon means the whole world to me and I would die just for her to continue living and she is the one person I know would do the same for me. We stopped and Angel sat up rubbing her eyes and looking around. "Are we there yet?" She asked looking at me and Ceil. "Yes now if you would please." Ceil said and she got out opening the carriage door and helping him down and she did the same with me.