Chapter 30: Angel vs. Angela/Ashe

I growled at the angel in front of me. "Angela leave Ceil alone or then you will have to speak to me first." I snapped. Angela only laughed. "You and what army my mislead little demon? Sebastian is only going to use you like that one girl." Angela said to me and my eyes went to the ground. "Angela leave him out of this if you leave Ceil alone and help me kill Claude Faustus then I will spare your life." I said with a bit of anger in my voice. Angela stared at me before nodding. "But you can't undo Sebastian's mission soon." Angela said with a shrug. I reached out to grab her outstretched hand and I stopped. "Wait let's make a contract that is unbreakable." I said not believing she would keep her word. She nodded and I smiled but our contract mark was on my eye and hers layed under her eye. "Angela all that's left to do is for you to help me put on the eye patch and cover it with my hair." I said before she started doing my hair and fixing everything. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. "I have to go back I will say that we got into a fight and I lost after getting hit in the eye deal?" I asked and she nodded. "Tomorrow meet me with your shadows in the garden." Angela said and I nodded before running off. I got back to the mansion and didn't see anybody up yet. I walked into the garden and sat with roses all around me. I stayed silent and put my hand over the eyepatch and sighed. "Poor Angela after this contract she is going to die she just doesn't know it yet." I mumbled before hearing Sebastian using and the other servants scrambling around. I watched a carriage pull up and I stared at Ashe. I saw the contract mark was covered with some of his hair and smirked. I waved at him and he just smiled seeing as how our plans were going so exact. He knocked on the door and I stood up brushing the dirt off my dress. "Hello sir how may I help you?" Sebastian asked answering the door and I just walked into the mansion through the back door avoiding eye contact with the other demon. "May I talk to your master?" Ashe asked and he was led to the master's study. I prepared some tea and walked in with it placing down the cups still avoiding eye contact with the other demon. "Sir Ashe when you are done may we converse somewhere?" I whispered into his ear and he nodded. I walked out of the room without saying another word.
         -3rd person Pov-
Ceil seemed a bit surprised of Angel's actions but ignored it for now planning to talk to her later. Sebastian on the other hand worried for his lover and couldn't stop thinking about how she whispered in Ashe's ear. "So there has been some odd happenings in Preston." Ashe said and Ceil nodded. "Her majesty would like you to go and figure it out." Ashe said before bowing. "That is all Earl Phantomhive." He said before bowing and walking out the door.
      -Angel's Pov-
Ashe walked towards me and I dragged him into and unknown guest bedroom. "Angela.......I need to get over him but how?" I questioned Ashe knowing his true identity. "Well get over it by loving another like me for example." Ashe replied before pulling me into a kiss. My face turned a bright red and I wasn't sure how to react. Ashe growled lightly at me not reacting so I kissed back seeing as how my choices were limited. "Tonight sleep in this guest bedroom and I will come to see you and we can talk about the plan." Ashe whispered seductively in my ear and I shuddered at the genderless angel.
   A/n
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while and this book isn't gonna end like the anime did but I'm working on it. Kill the spider! :3 well thanks lovelies bai.