Chapter 16: Worry

I opened my eyes and rubbed them slightly to see Sebby sleeping next to me. I smiled slightly and turned over. I shivered feeling a small breeze on my exposed skin. I cuddled into Sebastian's warmth and just layed there. It seemed like it was around 2:00am but I couldn't tell what day it was. I crawled out of bed and put on a dress that kind of showed my figure but not to much and I walked out into the halls. My whole body ached with every movement. I walked into the kitchen and looked around. "Nobody is up great." I whispered smirking. I walked out the door of the house and stepped in the soft cold snow. "I am so sorry Sebby but I have noticed I'm just a problem for all of you." I mumbled closing my eyes and walking forward. "Rose, Kaitlyn, Cassie take us home." I said and there was no answer. "Cassie?" I questioned still there was only silence. I then decided I would run. I ran into London and looked around. I saw one of the houses that Grell had murdered in and I walked in sitting on the floor and staying silent. "I am so sorry." I mumbled feeling a burning sensation on my body. "Angel the wolf demon correct?" I heard a strong male voice say. I looked around and could see flames. "Your parents were very strong demons and died protecting an even stronger demon. They died protecting you one of the strongest demons that I have ever seen." The voice continued. I nodded. "Yes I know but I am scared of hurting Sebastian." I said looking down. A firey hot hand lifted my face up. "Don't worry you won't hurt him he is strong and wants to protect you." He said wiping away a stray tear. "But I know what's going to happen and I'm afraid knowing that he is going to cheat on me because of Ceil's orders." I said looking straight into his eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Yes but you must remember he is doing it because of a contract not because he doesn't love you." He answered. "Alright I will go back but sir where are the others that would help guide me. "You ate them like you were supposed to. They slowly were consumed by you but it brought them joy when you finished them off." I let out a sigh then sat down. "Alright why am I in this place?" I asked and he stared at me. "Its your mission I gave you. You need to keep Ceil from turning into a demon." I nodded and then everything went back to normal except it was day time.

           ~Sebastian's Pov~

I woke up to find Angel wasn't next to me so I got up hoping she was up with the others. I walked out and the other four seemed a bit distressed. "Where is Angel?" I asked and they stopped to look at me. "Wasn't she in bed with you mister Sebastian." Finny replied. I shook my head and they shrugged. "Oh the back door was unlocked this morning, yes it was." Mey-rin said and I let out a sigh. "Finny check with Pluto, Bard check the garden, Mey-rin check around the mansion, and I will check with Ceil." I said and they all went off in separate directions. I knocked lightly on Ceil's study door. "Come in." Was barely audible through the door but I opened it. "Young master have you seen Angel?" I asked and he thought for a moment before shaking his head no. I let out a small sigh and walked out of the room. "Wait Sebastian get the carriage ready I need to check something in town and while I'm doing that you may search for Angel." Ceil said and I nodded. "Yes my lord." I replied.

          ~Angel's Pov~

I sneezed slightly. "Somebody must be talking about me." I mumbled walking through the woods towards the manor. I heard a carriage go by and I shrugged walking in the door to come face to face with Mey-rin. "Miss Angel where were you we were worried yes we were." She said. I sighed. "I went for a walk." I said walking past her to my room and laying on the bed. 'Staying but only to get hurt but I need to stop this like he said I need to stop Ceil from turning into a demon it is against the contract between him and Sebastian and I don't want to have that brat around for eternity.' I smiled slightly pulling out a different dress and putting it on but I heard the phone go off. I walked out of the room tying the small bow in the back and looked at Mey-rin as she answered it. "Hello Mister Sebastian?" She questioned and I made a shush motion with my hands. "No we haven't seen her yet." Mey-rin said staring at me. "Alright I will let you know if she does yes I will." She said and I let out a small sigh.

               ~A few hours later~

I finished cleaning so I sat in the library and was reading in a dark back corner. I heard the door open but ignored it keeping to myself I was amused at Sebastian's worry for my disappearance. I kept my eyes locked on the book and stayed focused on only the book. "So where have you been?" I heard who sounded like Sebastian asked but I stayed focused on the book. He pulled the book out of my hands and I pouted. "I was out walking." I whined. He stared into my eyes. "Why didn't I see you?" He questioned getting closer to me. "I got back a bit after you left." I answered staring at the ground. "So when I called why did I Mey-rin say you weren't here?" He asked his face only an inch away. "I came in through the window but she saw me when I was doing my duties." I said my eyes staring into his. "Alright one last question. Why didn't you tell anyone you were leaving?" He asked getting closer our lips almost touching. "Everyone was sleeping." I said kissing him lightly to get him to stop asking. He smirked at me and stared into my neon blue eyes. "Well you could have left a note." He whispered into my ear. "What if I wasn't planning on coming back and the only reason I did was because it was an order from someone who I miss dearly who protected me from an angel a few years ago?" I asked looking at his chest not wanting to stare into those enchanting crimson eyes of his. "Well then I'm happy you came back." He said softly kissing me before sitting next to me. "The manor was really clean when we came back and I knew it wasn't those four so I knew you must have come back.But can I ask you one more question?" He said looking at me. "Depends on what it is." I said. "Alright what was that order?" He asked. I seemed to stare at the bookcase. "I'm not aloud to tell you that but maybe I can tell you some time." I answered looking at him quickly before hearing the library door open. "Miss Angel someone is hear saying they know you."