Chapter 9: The Demon Hound

I scowled as we kept driving down a path all of the trees dead and bones scattered. "~We're going on vacation we're going on vacation~" the others sang and I just tried to keep from falling asleep in the seat next to Sebastian Ceil insisted that Bard drive the other cart and I just shrugged it off and sat next to Sebastian. Last night had hardly gotten any sleep worrying about Angela and Pluto the demon hound. I wasn't amused at all so I stayed emotionless when we arrived after Finny's baby incident I ignored everything around me. Sebastian seemed worried that I was quiet and I just didn't bother. We arrived at the Manor belonging to Barrymore and I just kept myself from having eye contact with the disgusting being. I brought the luggage inside and took them to where the rooms were while Angela showed Ceil and Sebastian to Lord Barrymore's study. I walked outside while they talked and I just looked around and started walking in a random direction till I saw Pluto. "Here, Pluto." I called and he ran up to me. I pet him slightly and only let a small smirk grace my lips. He was really cute actually which didn't surprise me. I pet the hound and stayed quiet when I heard footsteps and saw Angela. "I see you found my pet." She said innocently. I glared at her and turned away. "Stupid angel just leave them alone or you will be sorry I'm here." I scoffed petting the dog again. "Well then somebody knows things right you idiot demon?" She asked her voice turning to slight anger seeing as how I knew her plans already. "I will happily dispell that collar you have for him." I said my eyes flashing red. She just stomped off back to the house and I stopped petting the dog like creature that had changed human and I walked back towards the house. I went back to be expressionless when I walked into the house. "Sorry Master for wandering off I just had to see something." I apologized to Ceil still expressionless but I bowed nonetheless. I walked to the room I shared with Mey-Rin and sat down on the bed. 'Just keep that hatred for later Angel we can use it when she attacks London and tries to steal Ceil.' I stopped listening to Kaitlyn's voice when I remembered the whole thing at the church and my face went pale. 'I forgot about that whole thing Kaitlyn I forgot about Sebastian doing that one thing.' I thought obviously crying inside but still composed outside putting away my few maids outfits and my other essentials. I stood up and looked out the window and watched Barrymore put the projection up and watched the dog run into town. "Idiot" I mumbled walking out of the room and downstairs to the outside. I stared at the green dust and picked a bit up looking at it. I looked around and my eyes led to where Pluto was earlier. I walked back over there to see the hound sleeping. I pet it and smiled slightly as he licked me lightly. "Good boy." I mumbled laying in his fur and staying still while I stared at the now black sky. "I can't believe any of this that all of this will happen all I have to do is make sure you don't die and Ceil doesn't turn into a demon." I mumbled petting him more and staying curled up in his warm fur. I let only one tear slip down my cheek and he licked it away and it seemed as though he smiled at me turning human I pet him some more then heard screaming and everything and ran to where everything was happening.