Chapter 26: The Castle

We had ended up winning the royal warrant and dealing with the zombies of curry. I shivered at the thought. Sebastian still layed asleep next to me and I stared at the ceiling. 'The castle Angel we are going to the castle next.' Rose whispered to me. 'Yeah I know where Sebastian becomes their butler and Ceil becomes his guest and they help them pass on.' I growled in my thoughts. 'Don't be so whiney about it Ceil will be taking you only having one demon would be hard for him.' Cassie reassured. 'Quiet you two let her think for a bit.' Kaitlyn said. 'Whatever I'm getting up.' I sighed. I stood up and got into my maid outfit walking to go clean. "Mey-rin, Bardroy, Finnian don't destroy anything." I growled and they nodded. "Where are you going?" Finny asked smiling lightly. "We are going out for a bit and if you destroy the manor I swear to Lucifer you will not live for your next birthday." I growled and they nodded. I packed a bag and then smiled lightly dancing around the room while Sebastian was tending to Ceil. "What has you so happy M'lady?" Sebastian asked at the door. "Getting to see you." I cooed giving him a light kiss. "Alright then the youn-" Sebastian started. "The young master has a new mission to clear out the castle that has the ghosts of two past princes and they would like to continue construction on the building. Correct?" I interrupted. "Yeah that's about right how did you know?" He asked slight curiosity in his voice. "I'm not from around here originally and you know that my demon lover." I said with a smirk doing a small spin. "I don't want you to work for them though." I whined and he looked at me confused. "Never mind love you will find out soon." I said grabbing my bag. "I assume you already took care of the three idiots?" Sebastian asked and I nodded. "Come on let's just go." I huffed and we left. When we got to the castle I told Ceil and Sebastian to wait outside for a minute.

~Sebastian's Pov~

"Wait right here so I can make sure its safe." Angel ordered and we did as told. I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm listening is because she is Lucifer's daughter. She was in there for about ten minutes till Ceil said something. "Do you think she is alright?" Ceil asked a slight bit of worry on his face. "Master she is a demon she should be able to take care of herself." I answered unsure myself. Another ten minute interval of silence and I heard Angel laugh demonically. "If you want a servant so bad leave Sebastian be and I will move to your every whim." I heard her say before she walked out the door with two boys one around the age of the young master and the other seeming a lot younger. "Well then Angel go make something for us and our guests." The one master's age ordered. "Of course your highness." She answered walk back into the castle. "I am Sebastian Michaelis and my master is the earl Ceil Phantomhive." I greeted bowing lightly. "I am Prince Edward V and this my brother Richard." The eldest greeted. I bowed at him and smiled.

~Angel's Pov~

I finished cooking and smiled lightly. "I must stay loyal to these two for now." I mumbled smirking. "Your highnesses." I called to the two boys. "Dinner is almost completed." I hummed out as Richard stood next to me. "It smells yummy." He cooed. "Just a few more seconds." I said smiling at the small boy. I finished the meatloaf and tea along with a nice salad on the side. "Let the others know that I finished dinner and go get ready." I said looking at Richard. He was still holding onto the skull like he has been since I arrived. "Can we play after dinner?" He asked staring at me cute like. "Of course." I said giving him a smile and then I left to put dinner out on the table.

A/n
Hey guys so this is going to be a set of books just wanted to let you know and I might be updating a bit slower because I have some school stuff going on. Love chu bai! :3