Chapter 28: Angel's dream/2015

I stared at Akira, Cassie, Rose, Kaitlyn and two others and I smiled. "Alright can I get both of your names?" I asked looking at the two others. "I'm Anya." One said smiling she had blue hair and red eyes. "I'm Rave." The other said he was a not and had short messy brown hair with neon blue eyes like mine. "Alright Rave, Anya you two should know the terms if not the others can explain but you must not ever come out in front of Sebastian Michaelis." I growled everyone nodded and I smiled. "Let's solve this case and go home." Akira suggested. "Why don't we just eat them?" Kaitlyn asked. "Kaitlyn!" Cassie barked. "Cassie!" Kaitlyn growled back. "I have to wake up update me if anything changes." I said.
          ~2015 at a hospital~

"Angel please wake up!" Mekachi pleaded. It has been almost a year since Angel has gone into a coma they say her body is here but her soul and herself are somewhere else. "Don't worry Mekachi when she comes back it will be fine." Razor comforted. "Come on you really believe that?" Sonya growled. "She is a demon Sonya she will be fine." Razor said as they left for the night to get some sleep. But that night Razor saw Rave, Cassie, Kaitlyn, Anya, Akira, and Rose.

          ~Black butler dimension~

I woke up and saw Richard cuding into me and I sighed prying the child off of me. "I wonder if Sebastian is up." I said smirking and walking to his room to see him still asleep. I laughed and kissed him lightly before walking outside. "Cassie, Akira, Anya now." I demanded and the three stood next to me in shadow form. "Now we must get this over with quickly get the skulls." I commanded and they nodded. "Rave, Rose, Kaitlyn you three will be temporarily human and help me deal with Edward and Richard till the other three find the skulls." I commanded and they stood in front of me in human form. Rose had red hair and bright green eyes with a pale complexion. Kaitlyn had blue hair and green eyes. They all wore clothing to be a butler and maids. "Rose tea, Kaitlyn garden, Rave with me." I said and they all nodded heading in separate directions. "Yes Mistress?" Rave asked staring at me. "When we see Angela we must kill her so Sebastian doesn't have to get Ceil's soul from Claude." I said and he nodded. "But mistress what if you die you didn't do well with that reaper." Rave said and I growled. "I will die to know those two are alright." I said  and walked inside. "But we might as well kill Claude too while we are at it." I said in thought. Rave nodded and we walked to wake up everyone.