Chapter 33: Mission Accomplished

I woke up and saw Sebastian but wanted to cry Angela held me and I had just finished planning in my head what was going to happen. "Angela let's go." I stated innocently the angel nodded at me and we left going towards the Trancy manor. "Angela the door." I hummed a bit more demanding. Angela knocked and the door opened to reveal Claude Faustus. "Hello my ladies how may I help you?" He asked. "My Mistress would like to talk to you and Hannah." Angela stated blankely. He nodded getting the other demon and closing the door ignoring Alois's screams. "Hannah Anafeloz you are charged of interrupting a contract between a demon and his prey and Claude Faustus killed his own master before the contract was fulfilled and also helped in the contract being void." I said with seriousness in my voice. "Your punishment of these crimes shall be death either comply now or I will take it by force." I growled continuing. Hannah stared at Claude and he nodded. "I'm sorry but we can not take that punishment." Claude said. I grabbed Hannah pulling out the sword and while he was off guard sliced him in half before string at Hannah. "Miss I'm not sure why we are being punished if we haven't done anything?" Hannah questioned and I stabbed her in the chest too leaving the two bodies on the ground. The blonde tramp ran out and stared at his dead butler an maid. "Who are you?" He questioned angrily. "I'm the daughter of Lucifer and the passer of judgement on the demon's who have done wrong and boy be happy I just saved your life." I said before dropping the sword and walking away. Angela's eyes stared at me and looked over my torn and bloody dress. "Angel let's get you changed before the others see." Angela started and I shook my head. "They won't see Angela because I completed my mission and I'm going to be leaving." I said to her before giving a small hug. I let my hand reach through her chest and grab her heart me crushing it her own claws in my stomach. "I'm sorry Angela but orders are there to be obeyed." I whispered in her ear before I slowly walked back to the Phantomhive manor.
      -Sebastian's Pov-
I am worried because I haven't seen Angel since she left with Angela. My eyes stay glued to the food I was preparing before I saw Angel trudge towards the door and collapse. Her dress tattered and bloody and a hole through her stomach. "S-Sebastian." She whimpered reaching for my hand. I quickly wrapped her wounds and continued to stare at her body. Her eyes were closed and a small smile played on her lips. She coughed before kissing me and whispering into my ear. After that her body shattered like glass. Tears peaked at my eyes never thinking I would ever cry over someone but this was to soon to lose her my only love Angel.
"Sebastian, I'm going home back to my friends. I will miss you and I loved meeting you and the others. The contract between you and Ceil has been completed please speak to Satan and come see me. I love you, goodbye."
   A funeral was held for Angel and I did as she had asked me to do. I asked Satan her father for permission to see her. I pittied Ceil and he asked me to break the contract and turn him into a demon.       
     -3rd person-
Angel's efforts were in vain as Ceil's last order to her beloved Sebastian left his lips. "Make the contract void and turn me into a demon." Ceil's final order came and Sebastian fulfilled it by eating Ceil's soul and replacing it with a small amount of his own demon soul knowing that this would be his last thing for the boy before he left to see Angel.

A/n
Hey everybody so this is the last chapter if you want me to I will make a second book if it becomes a request or I get a certain amount of votes thanks for reading falling between dimensions and I'm happy if you liked it. Bai :3