Chapter 27: In service to the prince

I smiled at Richard as we played. "Alright come on time for bed alright." I cooed to the smaller boy. I knew both were ghosts and me being a demon could just devour their wandering souls but I refused to. "I tucked him into the bed and smiled a fake sweet smile at him. "Goodnight Edward should be joining you soon." I said before leaving to go see Ceil and Edward playing chess. "Prince Edward, Lord Phantomhive its time to go to sleep." I said smiling and catching a glimpse of Sebastian standing behind Ceil. "Mr.Michaelis. I will show you to a room for you to rest in tonight I shall be only next door if you need anything." I said smiling at them but I knew Sebastian could see how fake it was. "Alright Angel let's go and help me get changed for bed please." Edward said with a sigh walking next to me as  we got closer to his room. "Please sing for me before bed Angel." Edwards asked showing a slight weakness compared to when he was in front of Ceil and Sebastian. "Anything you wish your highness." I said giving a small curtsy. I got him changed and laying in bed and I sat next to him. "Come little children I'll take thee a way into a land of enchantment the times come to play in my garden of shadows~" I sang humming the rest of the song as I saw Edward sleep. I got up and walked out of the room only to stare into Sebastian's crimson eyes. "Hello Mr.Michaelis I will show you to your room now." I said smiling. "Oh but maybe I could sleep in your room I'm afraid I might get a bit lonely by myself." Sebastian cooed in my ear and I kept a straight face but inside was squealing and wanted to accept. "I'm sorry Mr.Michaelis but I do not wish to wake you when I get up to tend to the highnesses." I apologized keeping my straight face. Sebastian frowned and now I knew he was going to do something. "But Ms.Angel what if I get a nightmare?" He questioned with an innocent face. "You are a grown demon not a toddler." I growled and he smiled seeing as how he got a reaction. "I love you when you're mad Angel." He said smirking and kissing me before he went to his room. I sighed and went into my room the bed felt so lonely with out Sebastian to cuddle but then I heard a small knock on my door. "Yes?" I questioned opening it then I stared at Richard. "C-can I s-sleep with y-you t-to s-scare away the n-nightm-mares?" He asked and I nodded smiling sweetly at him. I quickly changed into a long night gown and layed down next to him. "They can't harm you now I promise." I whispered to him falling asleep.